VI: Misery

I roused a little late than the other waking hours

I roused a little late than the other waking hours. It was because I thought to take a leave today. I removed the covers from my physiognomy and squirmed to the side to have a check over time.

Ten to ten. Great.

I had already informed aunt last night about my late rise. So I'm safe from all sorts of lectures and quarrels.

I stretched out my left arm to get hold of the laptop. I squat on my billet, turned the gadget on and typed down the letter of leave for a day to mail it to the hospital authorities otherwise I would be held guilty for skipping the day without any prior notifications. Finally, I clicked on 'send' and my job was done. I straightened my legs and arms breaking the stiffened bones for a lazy warm-up.

Placing the laptop aside, I slithered down the couch, making my path through the soft fur of the imported carpet to the lavatory.

I felt refreshed after rinsing my profile with warm water, not too hot yet pleasing.

I covered up myself in an over-sized t-shirt and shorts for a nice well-to-do attire. I lightly groomed the tresses ahead of sailing out in the route of uncle's laboratory.

***

As I was advancing my feet, I heard a loud cry from my backside." Raehee!! Wait on!" said a fragile flimsy manly voice.

I pivoted to see uncle Jack hurrying towards me at a quickened rate. He ceased in front of me, trying to catch his breaths. I rubbed his back to calm his exhales down a bit. That little sprint made him sweat like a pig.

"Woah woah take it, easy dear old bloke. I'm not running anywhere."

The weary pack of bones and muscles smiled at my innovative comment. He took a final deep inhale and exhaled right the next second.

"Where are you off to so early morning? Isn't it too early?" interrogated the old chap, cocking his brows.

I knew what he meant."I was awake till quite late last night. So it took me a while," I gave a shy reply.

"Alright but where are you going?"

"To your lab......." I pointed back.

"No precious. Not now. You'll see him directly at the bash. Not earlier than that," he answered, folding his arms before his chest.

"Alright, no problem. See ya then," I trailed down the stairs.

***

After I completed my morning meal, I galloped to my room to choose what to wear. I must look sleek and smart, whatever the garb be.

Coming in the presence of the wardrobe, I hauled the doors open bringing my collection of fashion stocks to light.

I yanked out the articles of clothing, dropping them on the floor, growing a clump of fabrics on the wood and finally I got my hands onto the utmost requirements.

***

The function was at six in the twilight.

The bright silver moon was busy showing off its peaceful luminescence on the tree hats, reflecting on the water bodies and engaging the night queens to bloom.

I chose a halter neck black top with a pair of anorexic jeans and concerning to protect my bare skin from the stabs of nature, a white denim jacket as winter was approaching quite hastily.

My blunt hair looked pretty cool with those metallic hairpins on the sides in the form of crosses. I had a final glance over my dress-up prior to tapping away on my stilettos.

The five feet three inches skeleton of Raehee looked a little taller than the customary stature. It was a matter of pride for me. At least I would reach above Taehyung's shoulders, though just for a few hours but still.

I glided down the staircase to pinpoint my partners in crime. Pacing towards them I noticed the three men in black. Something popped into my mind.

Do all men look that hawt in black costumes?

It seemed they made the aura even more exciting!

Ahem anyways. I caught up to them.

"Hello guys. Thanks a lot for coming."

"Come on. How could I deny an angel?" exposed a bunny faced hottie. I blushed at his voice.

"Aish Jungkook. Don't make me blush!"

"Why? Did he say something wrong? By the way, you do look like a material tonight." said Jimin, running his hand through his blonde forest of strands.

Jimin, our mochi, Jungkook and Taehyung are best friends since their very childhood. They care for each other just like true siblings.

Jimin's words made my cheeks heated up. I clutched Taehyung's big palm just to pass on the heated electrons to him.

The moment when I was trying my best not to flush any harder, Taehyung whispered into my ear, "Honey...you look beautiful tonight." His remarks sent shivers down my spine. He forced me to land upon his chest.

But all thanks to uncle Jack that he saved me at the right time. I heard him announce the following.

"So the time has finally arrived to meet the person whom this get-together has been dedicated to. So grab your beats for Min Yoongi!!"

Yes! Yoongi! Oh, I've waited so long to see him walk, with no faults in his system anymore.

I drew Taehyung along my side to see the one I've twiddling my thumbs for.

When I see nearly at a lesser distance from the automaton, I observed the still body in the form of a masculine human, standing beside uncle.

His pale rubber skin glistened at the spotlights. His brown hair looked so lustrous. The royal blue suit on him shone even more vibrantly. He was just the qualitative definition of Mr Perfect.

I made Taehyung stand by my side, before the one and only Yoongi. Taehyung stared at the figure in front with his jaw dropped.

"This is seriously a robot too? Wow, your uncle did plan an amazing blueprint!" uttered Taehyung softly but not too much for me to miss.

I glistened a huge beam at the bot who gazed at me with his sockets extended as far as he could. I forwarded my hand for a shake and he accepted.

As our hands touched and time flattered by, his grip became tighter and tighter.

I felt a harsh pang at his shortening seize. Soon the pain shot through my nerves, really dreadfully.

"Aah Yoongi! It.....it hurts!" I fizzed out but tried to keep my cracking voice down just not to grab the attention of the guests in case. Still, the immortal agony was driving me crazy. It seemed that my whole body was turning all numb to the other impulses.

===============
[UNEDITED]

Next part is up! Hope you are liking it. Thank you all for the support. Love chu INFINITE!! I purple you all.

"Robotics and other combinations will make the world pretty fantastic compared with today."

~Bill Gates.