I:Just A Start

The birds were twittering at the pink and shy, graciously clear and well-nigh perpetual sky

The birds were twittering at the pink and shy, graciously clear and well-nigh perpetual sky. They were probably waiting for the disclosure of a new being in the world of immortals.....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A middle-aged fellow, probably 40 years old, was working with his new invention, a human-robot. The pieces of sensors, effectors, actuators, wires, etc. were laid all over the table and floors. The computer's screen directed some notifications as he carried out his tasks. Wires sprang out of the mechanical tough body just like the spokes of a cactus.

As he screwed in a pin into a screw hole of the chest part of the robot, there was a light red siren on the flashed flat face of the computer. He knew that his hard work's fate was progressing. He read out what was written on the screen as it penned," Your system is activated for the tracker test."

"Eureka! Yes, it's working! That's amazing!" shrieked out the old medial aged chap.

He rubbed his robot's uncarved face as a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.

"Uncle! Uncle Jack!" screamed a little girl as she delightfully glided into the laboratory.

"Careful Raehee! Don't trip! Slow down," called out the present man.

The girl tiptoed nearer to the large table which was just at the centre of the room. She hopped onto her little feet as she tried to look upon the contents on the tabletop.

The generous Robo scientist took the girl in his arms and held her right before the immovable body which was lying over the table surface.

The girl chuckled out in wonder, "Wooah what is it, uncle Jack? It looks so very similar to Irona of Richie Rich!"

The man giggled as he said, "Well it's her brother then because it's a 'he'. He's male, unlike Irona who was female."

"Wow that means he will be able to do everything just like what Irona does?" uttered the child as her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Nope. He'll be able to perform much more than that," spoke the man with a wide smile across his face and lips.

"Oh my! Can I touch it?" requested the toddler.

"Of course! Here you go!" said the fellow as he bent down towards the body on the tabletop to let his niece have a nice observation of it.

"Aah! It feels amazing! Well will his face remain like this forever?" expressed the kiddo to her dearest uncle on earth.

"No, I've designed a perfect cute face for this second son of mine. Wait lemme show you," said the man as he made the little girl occupy a small space on one side of the tabletop just beside the robot and he hurried to his study desk.