XXII: Known Catalogue

The person advanced to me with two other adults on the sides

The person advanced to me with two other adults on the sides. Anon I recognised the lady as she came into my far point. My eyes observed a beautiful smile on her lips. She walked towards me at a quickened pace and embraced me in a huge hug.

A few seconds later, she pulled away. Two quadragenarian adults stood on either side. They were most probably her parents. Her sockets drooled tears slowly.

"Why are you crying, Yura? Your parents are here to take you home I guess."

"I know. Thank you so much for everything."

Aish silly girl.

"Geez, you're strong. Always remember that. You're loved and have your adoring parents by your side. Never shed your precious tears again until your boyfriend doesn't ignore you." I chuckled.

She giggled and erased off her tears. She wagged her head sideways while smiling at my sudden joke.

"Okay then. I'll go now. Thank you once again." She bowed before me and tapered outside.

I smiled and toed further inwards. As I was strolling in front, I spotted a man going up the escalator. He looked so familiar to me from the backside. I tried to follow him. Though he was already quite far away yet I still paced on. A moment came up when I was literally running around to find the grey jacket. After a few more turns, I saw him at a distance. I fastened my speed to reach him but I got bumped onto a nurse and jumbled upon the plated floor as well. All the instruments were scattered on the floor. I looked around but I missed him.

One of my colleagues assisted me to stand on my feet again and my needy eye balls searched here and there for the known personality.

"Are you okay bagsanim? I'm sorry. Please pardon me."

"Ah no, it's fine. It was my fault anyway. Don't take it to your heart." I walked to my own space.

***

The inner walls of the cerebrum were jostling for clues. Who was it? Why do I feel like he's really close to me! As my brain cells were hovering over these arcs, Ara walked into the room.

"Bagsanim, I heard that you clashed with Theresa on the second floor. They said that you looked tensed up. What's the matter with you?" she asked concerned about my health.

I pressed my lips together. "Well, it was just an accident. Don't worry. And how's your eomma? You said she had some cough and cold...."

"Umm, she's doing fine now. Thank you."

I pulled the writing pad before me. "So shall we?"

Ara glistened a beam. "Yeah of course. I'll get the initial one in."

***

Time skipped to 4:55 PM on the eve. I was seated on a bench at the premises of Hangang Park. A calm and cool breeze blew away the strands of hair from my temples. The dry leaves of the Ulmaceae trees fluttered down on the grasses. The squirrels played hide and seek upon the tree trunks. The sky looked beautiful with a shade of pink and yellow. The clouds formed an interesting pattern in the heavens. The weather was actually pretty mesmerizing.

I ran my visions around once to see couples enjoying a nice intimate conversation, little children playing with their parents and pets, also a group of senescence age period people who were having a great get together at certain corners. The cheerful aura relieved some amount of stress out of me.

But there always has to be a negative point in my peace of mind and this time also it wasn't hampered.

Where is Taehyung? The one for whom I'm here!

A minute later, I saw Taehyung wandering through the entrance. His gaze was thoroughly scanning the whole area and finally, his eyes paused at me. He advanced in my direction as his soft fluffy hair bounced on his skull. His edges exposed his shiny gums.

For a moment it seemed that I was lost in his moves until he dragged me to reality.

"Mwo?" I was startled quite passively.

He cocked his brows. "Meoya?"

I shook my head. "Ani. Uh well, I wanna ask you something extremely important."

His brows raised high up his forehead and his sockets widened all the more. He held on to his breath for me to answer. " What is it all about?"

"Ah, it's Lee Yura. You must have..."

"Oh yeah, that tiktoker isn't it whose face was spoiled with bromine?"

"Ye absolutely right."

"So what's about her?"

"Tell me honestly, Mr Kim. It was you who did that right?"

============

[UNEDITED]

Next part up. Hope you'll enjoy. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.^^ Love chu INFINITE!!