XLI: Blood Sausage

"Yaay! Snow! I love snow!" I pushed to the lump whichever my eyes detected first

I grabbed some amount of snow in my fists and flung it up. It all drizzled down all over my head and shoulders. It was huge fun to play out there. I collected more snow, threw it up in the air, and enjoyed the handmade snowfall.

Yoongi circulated around me, his lips curved into a smile as he observed the cheerfulness in me. I felt as if some playful soul had gotten into me.

Almost half an hour later I scrutinized Yoongi, standing at a short distance from me. He was actually looking at me but when I faced him he pretended to look at a vague somewhere.

My devilish mind gave me an evil creepy idea. I took some snow and forcefully shaped a ball out of it.

And a second later... SPLAT! On Yoongi's side profile. He charged his eyes at me who stood there whistling innocently with my gloved hands in the pocket.

SLAP! Ouch, it's so cold. My cheeks grew crimson because of the unforeseen attack. I brushed away the crushed snowball and glared a death glance at the stupid bot.

So he wants to challenge me? The meritorious snow fighter? Fine, let's get it.

I kneeled to stockpile as much snow as I could. I accumulated them on my side, feeling the challenge offered by the metal head.

Let the war begin.

Then commenced the authentic snow fight.

It seemed like there was the emergence of two poles of the earth where the polar bears and penguins were having a serious battle of snowballs.

A number of snowballs directed from one side to the other hit many of the visitors unintentionally. Yet they didn't mind and became our mere spectators. Yoongi was the team of polar bears whereas me the penguins.

The ongoing snowball massacre lasted for a whole hour until I was huffing. My shoulders started paining because of the extreme cold.

"I give up now. I can't do this any longer," I breathed with aching arms and limbs.

Yoongi smacked, "Aww you've got such low stamina. Anyways what do you want to do now?"

I made a pout as I processed his question in my memory centre. My stomach was growling which means hunger was leading me to fatigue.

"Uh, I wanna eat cuz I'm starving. I know a restaurant somewhere around here. They have the best blood sausage soup."

Yoongi's smile crumbled into a clueless frown. Seriously I'm such a dunce. How would he know about foods when he doesn't even eat?

"Ah you want to come with me or shall I take you home?" I asked ambivalently.

"Ani I'll come let's go." He marched over the story path and I had to follow him.

"One blood sausage soup and soju please!" I declared rubbing the ungloved palms together.

Well, I realised something. Maybe going hiking with Yoongi wasn't that bad sort of an idea after all. At least he's a good snow fighter. And all thanks to granny for the proposal. The weather was also made up for the trip.

"Here you go. Enjoy your meal. What about you sir?" the waitress interrogated Yoongi who had his mouth gaping at my bowl.

"I don't want anything," he muttered, "I can't eat all these."

"Can I know the reason, sir? Well if you're curious about the taste then let me tell you that we are the best blood
sausage makers in the whole city and-"

"Uh, actually he's on a diet you see. so he's avoiding eating these," I poked in.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir. My mistake. Please enjoy." She left the table.

I slurped the soup, treasuring the amazing flavours.

After finishing the bowl I put back the spoon with a ting. The soju bottle was waiting. I drained the first shot.

"Is that alcohol?"

"Yeah but you need not worry. I wouldn't drink too much."

"Better you don't or Mr Min is again gonna word slay you."

I rolled my eyes, continuing to pour soju into the shots glass.

He rested his back on the chair, reading me the one who was getting drunk right at his nose tip.

We stepped outside from the restaurant, however me with a half satisfied core. I wanted to drink another bottle but uncle was sure to kick me out if I return drunk one more time. Besides, I don't want to sound like a wino again.

***

It was nearly evening. The sun was about to set.

So with that, I drove home. As I slipped in through the entrance, I watched a person in a white shirt perching beside uncle. Ar first I thought to it to be some acquaintance but no.

"There she is," uncle chanted while looking at me.

The other body two twirled back in my direction, glistening his thirty-two.

I dropped my soju smacking jaw. "What are you here for? At this hour!?"

===========
[UNEDITED]
What do you think? Who can this be? Stay tuned for the next part.
See ya soon.