XXVII: Forgery Under Course

"Taepung!! What are you doing with my laptop?!" I shouted so high that my voice was almost on the verge to crack

"Nothing much. Just looking for my project. I hope you're started it already."

"Aniyo I didn't! Yesterday only you told me about this. I need some time to think as well."

"How long more do you need? Wednesday is just three days apart! When are you planning to begin this task?"

"I can't believe this. It's just a twenty pages assignment and I'll complete typing it in two hours! I'm trying to help you out and you instead of being grateful are YELLING AT ME??! You brat!"

I was getting on my nerves. My cycle ride didn't end up the way I expected it to be and this boy is unnecessarily chewing my patience.

He seemed to be a little horrified such that he reeled back a few steps. His sockets become watery and I felt like he could burst out sooner or later. I scurried and kneeled before him.

"Mianhae. I guess I just lost my temper. Please give me a little more time. I promise to complete your project by Tuesday. Don't worry. You can count on me." I gave him a soft smile and rubbed his back.

"Pinky promise?" he spelt while snivelling a few times.

He put up his pinky before my eyes and I locked mine's in his nodding my skull. He rubbed off the tears and showered a beam.

"Arasso. I shall leave it on you then. See you." He scooted outside. The laptop wasn't shut down yet and its screen flashed the home page. I clicked on the little pinkish-purple camera icon. There was a good swelling in my followers quota-1.32M. I ended up surfing the page itself.

***

The following day, I was off to my work. Trudging along the corridor, my feet were cat walking to the elevator. The surrounding certainly was awkward. Pairs of eyes were checking me out.

Why such mysterious attention all of a sudden? Do I look that good today with me?

I stopped by the W.C. to have a glance at my reflection. The mirror image was perfect.

Then what's the matter with them? I didn't even plaster such matt make up
for which they could judge me.

I didn't know. I seriously didn't.

I sauntered out of the toilet, thoughtfully trying to pick up the sudden drama. But I didn't have to wait for too long.

As soon as my heels clacked outside, Sandara ran into me, who was kind of looking like the queen of wolves. Dark pitch black lip colour, eyeshadow and earrings with pointed charms. Her dress was painted maroon. Just what she missed was a black stone gems tiara.

"Bagsanim Min! What an utter surprise you gave us last night!"

I blinked my lids. "What surprise are you speaking of ?"

"Don't act like a fool. The secret behind your pretty face.Though it doesn't cross my standard."

"Excuse me? What secret? Please explain."

"Okay. You underwent plastic surgery at the age of 17, didn't you? Just because you wanted to look this beautiful?"

"Eh, what? Have you got nuts? Do you even have a fucking little clue as to what you are saying?"

Sandara plucked out her phone out of her purse. She scrolled through the memories, finally finding the page she was searching for.

"Look what it says. Will you still deny 'bout your unrevealed surgery?"

I rested my visions on the luminescent screen. It claimed my surgery to be the central cause at the bottom of my perfection.

What the! Like what the?

My paragon is god gifted. Who the heck is being troubled by that?

My lips trembled to read those austere lines whose author was unknown...

I remonstrated, "It's all fake! Yes, it is a rumour against me. I had no surgeries in false my past life!"

"Oh really? How do I believe it?"

This is where I just got frustrated.

"I'm not interested to let you know as well. You must be very concerned about your young skin cells which are stiffening already for the heavy tone of greasepaint."

"What do you mean?" She darted at me.

I grinned. " I saw the documents from the reception for your laser skin treatment. Do you think that's too necessary for your clear soft forever young crust?" A smirk pulled on my edges.

Sandara's words got stuck in the throat itself. She was absolutely shaken to think which receptionist was backstabbing her personal point of interest. Her groaning was all for her glamour which was underrated according to her concepts.

"I gotta go." She crushed her stilletoes on the plates for fleeing from the spot. Her uneasiness was prominent in the gesture of her locomotion.

The witch was gone. But her notification was still with me. Who made this fraud allegation to me? And why?

A heavy cloud of breeze left my nostrils. I hurried to the safest corner. The corner which was my favourite. The boundary that refrained me from the outer scrutiny. The artificial place which was no less than artificial heaven for me in the infirmary.

I unclasped the door of my ward and gasped.

=========

[UNEDITED]
Here's the next part. I'm back after a long time I guess. Anyways here you go. Hope you are liking it.^^

And a special thanks to writter_in_purple for this amajin cover

And a special thanks to writter_in_purple for this amajin cover. Love you.