STRIP 39 - LAST STRIP

A/n: THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER 😘😘 THANK YOU FOR LOVING MOMMY DINO AND DADDY PANDA. I'LL SEE YOU IN SECOND GENERATION.

HAPPY 60K READS, LOVING THE STRIPPER.

GULF'S POV

THE TWO pairs of couple left. And we are now alone insidebthe yacht. Mew has a knowing smile on his face. I know that smile. He's thinking something lewd.

"Why dont you navigate Mhie, so we can go." Mew smirk at me. Tsk, this guy.. I still can't absorb that he just proposed. "Let's celebrate in the middle of the sea."

"Yeah right..." I rolled my eyes on him.
"Shouldn't we talk about our wedding? The details, the motiff, the venue, the food and everything?"

"Your Dad, and sister already took care of it, I called them a week ago, we met, and I formally asked your hands in marriage. Though your father mocked me because we are already married I told him that you want a glamorous wedding.. He agreed.. And your sister finally cool down on me and even joke on me that she will do anything just to organize a extravagant wedding within a week." Certainty was audible in his voice, he really sounded so sure that I'll agree.

Well, who wouldn't? This guy is a complete package.

"So what am I gotta do?" I wondered. If everything is set, what I will do?

Again, he took his rightful place on my back. "Just make me happy, and let's do our honeymoon in advance.. What do you think? Hmm... Baby." He blows air on my ears.

I smack his shoulder, "Shut it, you already devoured me enough in this yacht we already made this a hotel, horny guy."

"Just for you mhie.. Exclusively. Seriously speaking, later.. After 2 hours, MV NATTARIKA will be in Bangkok Bay, the guests will be there, and all you have to do is walk on the aisle and say I do." Mew hugged me from behind.

We will have a cruise wedding?
I'm excited.

I leaned my back on his chest, while I hold the steering wheel of the yacht.

"How about my outfit?!" I gasped loudly, covering my mouth. Anything can be forgotten but not my wedding suit!

"It's here.. Now where we're we?" Mew started licking my neck.

"Dhie, I need to talk to your father."
I muffled a moan that escape on my throat when I felt his tongue.

"About what?" He asked but he didn't stop nibbling, licking and nipping my skin.

"About everything." I muffled my moan again when he bit my collarbone. I pressed the button releasing the huge anchor to stop the yacht from moving, then I face him.. I drape my arms on his neck pulling him for a hungry kiss.

Our tongues battled for dominance and Mew won, I intentionally let Mew dominate me.

Mew notice that. He break away, looking at me.
"Ah... The always angry high and mighty Mommy Dino is acting SUBMISSIVE.. This is unexpected."

I pinch his side. "Stop mocking me." I stomp my foot. "I did this because you just proposed."

"Let me grabbed this opportunity then." he smirk at me. Knowing that smirk, he's planning something.

"Strip baby... Then, lay on the bed. No need to clean you up I know you showered earlier."

I nodded, I strip in front of him. His hungry eyes raked every exposed skin and I saw him get the rope.
The same rope I used to him before.

I am doomed.

"Are you okay with this mhie?" This is what I love more about him, he always ask for consent.