STRIP 33- PATHETIC

PARTY PART 1

MEW'S POV

We arrived at the venue a little early on the fixed time. My Dad was on a wheel chair with his private caregiver. While John Juanchainat was looking dashing on his suit. He has a prominent smile on his face. He is greeting everyone who came in.

I was just looking around appreciating the beautiful decorations, the five layer cake. I shook my head, I suddenly remembered how old I was. I am 36 now, and still single. I dont know if Gulf still wanted to be with me after the 7 years that passed.
Gulf is approximately 27 now, will he agree if ever?

I shook my head again. I always look at the future with him in it, since before. He is still the one I always wanted to be with. But I need to endure a little. Timing is everything.

Art was just clinging on me. He's looking handsome on his suit, he really looks like his father. While his sister Judge Arisz was with her husband.

I prepare myself for a song that I will dedicate to Art's father as birthday present, He said he don't need anything, so I opted to offer a song.

The party will start soon and the Traipipattanapongs weren't here yet.

"Why are they late? They are not special guests." Art murmured beside me.

"They are. They wont get invited if they aren't." I said to him and he keep quiet.

My eyes was focus on the entrance of the function hall when a group of people came in. And what my eyes caught was Gulf, sweetly clinging on a man.

The same man he danced with in the cruise ship.

Seeing them looking good together, pained me.

Gulf said he don't want to hurt me. But what is this?

Is this some kind of sweet revenge?. If it is, then I will endure.. I suggested to him that I am willing to be use, I am willing to be hurt.. Guess I deserve this.

I look at them and he didn't even bother to look at me, like I didn't exist.

***

GULF'S POV

"Prepare your nicest suit my son, you should look handsome tonight." Our father said while we prepare for the party.

"I am always handsome even if I will wear a rug." I rolled my eyes on the ceiling.

"Anyway, just so you know so you can prepare, the CEO of Santos Ports in Jeri offered me his shares in J&J, I buy it immediately, and that makes you now one of the shareholders in that shipping line." He said like he is just saying nothing important.

"Dad?! Did you just enter my brother in a lions lair?!" Nattarika snap on him.

"Santos? The father of Miss Simoni?! Why?! I just talk to her yesterday." damn, she said she will gave her decision tonight, that's fast.

"His father is one of my friends back then in high school, we are both transferree, he was from Brazil and I am from Virginia. Juanchainat and Jongcheveevat were our friends.. Until we meet your mother.. She's a beautiful cheer leader of the football team on our school, while we are in one team, as I know, Thara Jongcheveevat likes your mother, but your mother chooses me. John Juanchainat is his best friend, so in return they hate me.. Until now.. We were old and gray but still Jongcheveevat keeps a grudge on me. I can't blame him though. Your mother is a gem, And I was lucky to have her." He explained.

"Dad, I dont ask for a throwback. It is not enough reason why he sold his shares". I said to him.

"He's been offering it on me years ago.. I don't know.. Maybe he's tired and wanting to retire.. His daughter Simoni is a pilot, she doesn't have knowledge on shipping and ports, so since you are planning to do something.. I insisted to buy his shares."

"Then How I will be able to see them fall of I will fall with them?" I massage my forehead. This old man is impulsive.

"Nat, you are brilliant. What happen to you? You just spent a day and a night with that Segovi and now you're acting dumb, use him...Give your shares to him. Make him the biggest stockholder of their shipping line. Make him fall for you on his knees. If that will happen, lure Mew Jongcheveevat to transfer to us and leave the Juanchainats fall down. He can do that if he will be the Major stockholder. As of now They are controlling him. Tonight, Santos will announce the news that you are the newest shareholder of J&J. he said the board members already agreed. L" He slyly smiled at me. He is really my father. I smirk.

"Fine, for now.. I'll hurt him a little to test if how far can he go just to get me."
I saw him nodded.

Nattarika just look at us, amazed.
"You are really, father and son.. Lets go and prepare."

I pick my nicest suit as my father said.

Then Gameslee came to pick us up with his limousine.
I already brief him to act with me.

Then we arrived at the venue, I saw Mew and Art was clinging like a koala on his arm. He look like a tarsier, pathetic bitch.
I rolled my eyes. This voldie is really desperate.

I act like I didn't see Mew, And I saw pain and jealousy in his eyes.

"Taste a little dose of that emotion Dhie.. I am just starting.." I whispered on myself.

I saw Art's and Mew's father turn stunned when they saw us, specially when they both see my father.

We walk to their table, Dad greeted first.
"Happy birthday John.. Hello Thara, it's been a long time.. I can see that you are doing well, guess you already knew my children."

I greeted them. "Happy birthday, I hope you will still have "MORE" birthdays to come. "

Nattarika followed suit. Saying the same words.

Then on the separate table beside them,
I raised my brow when I saw Art's sister. She's glaring at me.
I walk closer to her. Together with her was Art and Mew.

"Judge Arisz right? How's the Supreme Court? Are you serving the true justice now? Or money still does its work?" I slowly said but everyone in that table heard it.

"Excuse me?!" She stand up and face me.

"Oh?! That came out wrong.. Or am I really wrong?" I smirk at her. I saw her lips quiver. She's suppressing her anger.

"Don't make a scene here. We invited you properly. Act civilize. Stop acting like the same poor and slutty stripper as you were before, you maybe Beautified and dressed well now but that doesn't change the fact that you once sold your body to live." Art said in total disgust.

"Art, Shut up!" I saw Mew gripped his arm.

My ears irk up when I heard that. I reached the glass of water and splashed it on his face.

"I hope it will help to rinse your dirty mouth and wake you up from day dreaming, no matter how glamorous you are you cant hide the truth that you are a decayed garbage in the inside Voldie, you can't even get a man to love you, Pathetic!"

I walk to our assigned table unbothered. Just like I didn't do anything. But deep inside I want to strangle his neck.

Nattarika, Dad and Gameslee followed me and we sit there unbothered

***

Part two of the party next chapter.