STRIP 22- LET GO

MEW'S POV

After I left Gulf in the police station, I told them to not touch him or there will be hell to pay. I don't care if they were still wearing their police uniforms, I will crushed their bones once they will touch even a strand of his hair.

Dad called me after they recovered the dead body of Bam outside the parking area of the stripper club.

Then he was put under autopsy, he got 50 stabs on different parts of his body. And what shocked us the most is Bam was not my father's son, he is not my brother, but an impostor, someone forge his DNA results before and it is now compared to the new DNA that was taken in his autopsy.
I don't know what happened because we really didn't talk but that news was the reason why my father was now on the hospital.

He got a heart attack.

I don't know where to start.
Nattarine is on jail, Bam is dead, Our Shipping lines almost went bankrupt due to Bam's debts and recklessness. His hanging unclose contracts with investors lose millions, and my father is unstable.
My wealth was used to cover Bam's debts, and any other problems on the cruise lines.
I regret that I didn't study about business management and Marine Engineering.
I regret why I didn't focus on our Trading business.

Now, all will be gone like a bubble. The only remaining stable is our Law firm. But our clients started to doubt us because of what happened to Bam and they learn that I am under investigation due to his death.

I can seek help to the Mochoir, they are our rival on cruising ships, but my father did not allow me when I open it up to him, and now that my father is unconscious, I tried reaching out to them but currently they are in Virginia according to their secretary.

The Juanchainat's offered help specially Judge Arisz, Art's older sister about the investigation, so I let her.

Their father offered help on our Traiding Business and the Kirigun's offered investment on our cruise lines.

In exchange, The Kirigun's asked for my first born to be bethroted to their own. So I agree. I have an erectile dysfunction and my boyfriend is gay. So it's impossible. But I need them, so I agreed.

The Juanchainat's only offer was the same. The union of our families which I gladly declined. I love Gulf and I would never let him go.

I don't know what happened next hours but the Kirigun's withdraw their investments. They said I would have to be united to the Juanchainat's.

But I thought about our employees. Thousands of them rely on me now. How they will survive if they lose this job? They have families to feed.

I was torn between letting them go and be bankrupt, or keeping them and accepting the Investors offers.

Judge Arisz was now in front of me, we are discussing about Gulf.

"The evidences shows that Gulf was the real culprit. But there's a hole on this investigation. He might be framed up by anyone or the killer intentionally killed Bam and Nattarine is on the area so the killer blame him instead."

I just keep on nodding.
I dont know how to function well.
It feels like my world now is so foreign for me.
I didn't even get enough rest. Then another news came from the investigation panel, someone came and confess that he did the crime.

I hurriedly go to check if it is true, due to proper interrogation and lie detector test, it is confirmed that he is indeed saying the truth, he killed Bam as revenge on him, for not treating them well while they are on voyage.

I silently huff in air. My baby will be free.. I believe in him that he didn't did it but Judge Arisz talk to me.

"I will show him to the court that he is the true killer and I will order your lover's dismissal if you will follow our families decision, this decision has been fixed before, Mew and you know that. You are still my brother's fiancé. Marry my brother, Atty. Let go of that stripper. We will help you rise again. Dont you think about your grandparents blood and sweat just to make this company stood? For now.. Only us can help you.. How will that stripper can help you anyway? He can't. He has nothing. "

"Let me think Arisz. " I dismissed her.

"Think about the thousands of employees who rely on you now. And think about what might happen if your lover will stay in the prison, he will be dead there, if not, he will lost his credibility. His future, Think Mew. " she said before she go.

I squint my eyes, before reading the long list of employees names, our debts, our businesses, and my unstable father. He's medication is expensive.

I have to fix everything.

I think I did the right decision, letting him go and neglecting him pained me the most, seeing his red eyes, I know he's refraining himself to cry. Nattarine is a strong person. He will recover and forget me eventually.

LETTING HIM GO FOR THE BETTER, BUT DEEP INSIDE, I AM DYING.

One day, if time will come and everything went well. I will win Gulf back.

By hook or by crook.