STRIP 36

MEW'S POV

I woke up hearing Gulf talking to someone on the phone. I sigh when I realized how far he had changed. Before I always woke up first, I was watching him sleep, while he just hugged me tight like someone will stole me away.
But now, he wakes up first, and he is very dedicated on his responsibilities.

We are still naked under the thick comforter, I felt the morning breeze because we left the door of the terrace half open last night.

I held his waist and pulled him close to me. Intentionally poking his bavk on my morning wood. He covered his phone and he lean to me closer, and his action surprised me.

He kissed me on my lips and smiled warmly.
"Morning, Daddy..."

"Hmm.. Morning my love," I kissed him back but he push me away. I pouted while glaring at him.

"Later, I'm talking to someone." then he removed his hand on his phone and he turn his back at me.
"Yes, Judge Sean, as I was saying..." he continued to talk to that person on the other line while I keep on kissing his nape and licking his neck.
I just cant get enough of him.

He covered his phone again.
"Stop moving or I'll kick you out of the bed."

I pouted again, but I do as he say.. He will surely kick me, knowing him. He is true to his words.

I just listened to him, I opened my phone and a lot of people message me, about what happened last night.

Tul updated me about Art's father, he was still unstable as of now.

"Do you remember Atty. Alvin Valmadrid? Yes... The lawyer who had a client named Selene, the case was divorce, you won the case against him, yes he is our family lawyer now... I already messaged him and my private investigator to hand you the evidences against her... Oh Judge Sean.. I know being the chief justice is your dream, let's stop being a hypocrite here.. Yes, yes.. I know thats why I am helping you.. No! no.." Gulf laughs a bit and I rose my brow at him, he just wink at me and turn back again to talk to that Judge Sean.
"Nothing much, I just want Atty. Arisz Juanchainat to be removed in her position so the true justice can be served. And please Judge, tell her to enjoy her remaining days as the Chief Justice, because it won't last long. Thank you so much."

He drop his phone and he face me again.

He kiss me on my lips but before I can even respond, he move away.

"Ah uh.. I am very sore.. Have mercy on my ass Daddy.. You're an insatiable beast!" He slap my chest.

"But you love this beast." I move my brows up and down, trying to lure him.

"Nope.. Not gonna work.. Let's bath and go back to the reality.. I still want to talk to my father."

I was about to decline because I want us to stay longer but my phone rang nonstop.

"Answer it." he said to me as I get my phone and I saw my father's private nurse.

"yes? Something wrong with Dad?"

"We are in the hospital."

"shit.. Okay.. I will come."I end the call and face Gulf to scoop him up and carried him to the bathroom.

"I heard it, no need to explain.. Your Dad needs you." He hugged me and we took shower together. Without intimacy. I really stopped my self from ramming Gulf because my father needs me.

"Let's meet later at the yacht, I have a surprise for you." I said as we are heading to the hospital.

"Okay, But sent me home first.. What time?"

"Around 5, Sunset.. Like that."

"Ahh.. So my Daddy wants a romantic ambience." He lean on me and kiss me on my cheek.

"Baby.. I am driving.. We might get an accident."

"Fine.. But I can't get my hands off you." he smirk at me while his hand move down to touch my thigh.

"Baby! " I said in a voice with warning.

He just laugh and he move his hand away.
He is such a tease.

I sent him home then I headed to the hospital.

I saw my father was awake. the doctor said he had an attack again.

I didn't see Art the whole time while In fact we are in the same hospital. But I don't want to see him.

After making sure that my father is stable I focus on my work.
I got busy on the company and I forgot the time of our date.

It's almost 6pm. I am dead for letting him wait.. I am so dead.
I hurriedly finish everything and I go to our fix date place.

***

GULF'S POV

After I talked to Atty. Alvin and Agent Run, I prepared for our date, is it really possible to fall for someone many times? Because each day, he keep on loving Mew more and more.
Even though they are together last night it is not enough to fill the lost years for them.

I decided to go early to the Chao Praya port. I will wait for Mew there.
I never missed to carry my gun along with me. Just incase.

I am at the port and it was eerily silent. No one is in there even the workers. A familiar fear crept in my heart, I hold my gun in the holster of my jeans.

"Well, well, well.. Seems like you came first." I saw Art walking towards me.

He had a devilish smirk on his face.

I laugh hard, who knows the time of our face off has come.

Time to show my evil side.

***