STRIP 32- SLY

GULF'S POV

Early afternoon when I arrived at our mansion here in Bangkok, we have houses in Paris and Virginia, but I decided to stay here for my plans.

Nattarika met me on the entrance door.

"Where have you been? Our head security said that you didn't come home and no guards were with you. Are you out of your mind?" She looks like she came from a trip.

"Sissy, I believe that you still have a jetlag? Fresh from Paris? I just had a night out somewhere and having a guard with me is much of a hassle and I have my baby with me." I show her my favorite RUGER LCRx 22magnum revolver.
"I can shoot to kill," I smirk at her.

I am not the type of person who wants guards to trail on me so I have my own way of protecting myself.

I know self defense and I am a target shooter. Our father include it on our training just in case if emergency happens, God forbid.

"My God!" She hissed, oh My sister is pissed. "Where have you been?"

"I was with Mew." I shortly said and I saw her eyes widened.

"What?! Why were you with an enemy?" She hold my shoulder.

"They say "KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER", That's what I am doing. I wanna rest, call me if my awaited meeting will be scheduled. I told my secretary to contact you if Ms. Simoni agreed a word with me, You rest Sissy. You're pregnant. " I kissed her forehead. She's just looking at me.

"What?" I snapped at her and she blinks, being back on her reverie.

"I can see that you are happy. And I know that you are planning something." she said in all suspicion.

"Na-uh, you're wrong Nat. I'm not planning anything.. I am just tired and, SORE." I smirk at her and she smack my back.

"That's.. Omg.. Did you do the nasty?! Omg... Omg..." Her eyes sparkled. Haissstt.. Pregnant with mood swings.

"Quit being a fojushi Nat, doesn't suit you.. I wanna sleep. Bye peanut.." I rubbed her belly.

"He's not a peanut! He is an eggplant!"

"So it's a boy?! Congratulations Nat, I'm happy for you." I hugged her tight, I wanna stay and talk to her more but I want to rest before facing another investor to steal.

"I gotta go rest." I messed her hair.

"Go.. You need strength.. Tomorrow, birthday of the Juanchainat patriarch, we are invited.. It's gonna be a mini reunion of our father and his "Ex-friends", that's why I am here. Dad will come home soon. "

"Okay .. I should rest well. "

I walk fast to my room before she will opened her mouth again and we wont be stopping ourselves from chitchats. I am dead tired.

I showered and set my alarm for 2 hours rest and I sleep soundly.

***

MEW'S POV

I go straight to my condo, I was about to open the door but it was unlocked.

"Where have you been?!" I saw Art sitting comfortably on the couch.

"I just stroll the Bay to release some stress." I calmly said as I look at his eyes. It's the truth.

"with whom?!" He glared at me.

"What are you talking about?!". I snapped at him. I raise my voice to strike fear. In the last seven years I am always like a puppy and they acted lika a Lion on me.