STRIP 14- FATHER

Warning | Rated 🔞

Mew's POV

I feel bad, I never felt like this even when I knew that there is something happened on Bam and Art but with Gulf, I can't reign my jealousy.

He's now calm, he is nuzzling on my neck while he sat on my lap.
The hem of his robe slightly shows his creamy and smooth legs.
I move my hand to touch it.

I heard him sigh.

"Are you still upset on me, baby?" I continued to touch his legs like I am massaging him there.

He wrap his arms on my shoulder, pulling me more closer.

"Hmmm, not anymore.. specially when you are touching me like that.." He said softly, almost a whisper.

"Really?" I touch him more, I slid my hand inside his robe and found its way to his crotch, as expected he is naked inside the robe, his cock harden a little when I felt it in my hand.

Gulf move to remove the towel on his long hair, his long hair dropped on his back and shoulders making him look ethereal, how does a man like him can be much more beautiful than a real woman.

He parted his legs, and I run my hand on his thighs, then to his cock, my orh9hand work on his ass, my finger touch the rim of his entrance.

"Hmm.. Stop teasing me.." Gulf whispered and he bit my earlobe.

"I am not, I love touching you." I continue my scheme, and he spread his legs more.

"I'm sorry again, baby." I whispered, biting his earlobe slowly.

"I'll accept your apology." He said then he cupped my face with his two hands. And kiss me on the lips. I gladly kissed him back, in my own sweet way.

I tug the tie of his robe, then I slowly remove it, revealing his smooth shoulders. I bend over to him and kiss him there.

Gulf attempt to get up, so I let him.
He totally removed the robe and laid in the middle of the bed.

I undress myself, then when I am totally naked, I joined him.

This time, our kisses are calm and passionate.

No one lead for dominance, just us showing our love on each other.

Gulf reach to hold my cock, I move closer then I clamp his erection on my hand.

We both stroke our erections until both are already hard.
I got up, While Gulf remained laying on the bed.

I settled on top of him, while his arms grab my nape, "Let's make love." he whispered on me. Then I part his legs, Gulf reach for a small tube under his pillow, it's a lubricant.

He give it to me, I applied it on my self, then I help Gulf position himself, his body was facing the right side, his legs are closed, I lay beside him, then I parted his ass cheek and I aligned my cock on his hole, in a spooning position.

"Ugh." he groan when I roughly push in and out, in a fast and slow pace, teasing him.

"Dhie!" Gulf whine, I kiss him on his nape, while I work on his nipples, running my fingers on it and pinching it from time to time as I continue to rammed him from behind.

He met my every thrust, he moves down when I move to thrust up, the sound of our skin slapping echoes on the room.

I bite him on his nape slowly when I felt my orgasm cumming. I move my hand south and clamp his erection, pumping him hard while I am pounding his ass.

"Dhie.. Ahh.." Gulf's hand reach to grab my hips, urging me to move faster.. After a few thrusts. We both came.

I got up and get some wet wipes and clean him, I saw my semen getting out on his now puckered hole. I put a towel under him so it won't mess the bedsheet.

Then I go to take shower, and I cuddle him to sleep.

***

The next morning, I wake up early to go prepare for my hearing.

I just leave a note to Gulf because I turn off my phone every time I am busy with court trials.

I got occupied the wholeday when I got a call from my Dad saying that we should eat dinner together on our main house.

I agreed, Gulf will go to the club tonight so I decided to go to my parents house.

They are all in the dining room.when I came.

"Son! Welcome home. Have a seat." My father smiled widely.

"How's everything in the firm son?"

"Everything is fine Dad," I get the plate with steak and I started eating.

"Hmm.. No cases from the organization?"

The organization he meant was the Mafia League of the World, we are not really part of it but we are one of the families backing them up, specifically our law firm.

"Nothing so far.. Ahmm, Dad, you know my current health condition right?" I stop cutting my steal and stare in his eyes.

"Yes son, nothing is secret on me, I know everything." he look at me suspiciously. "What about it?"

"I want to call off my engagement with Art." I said in a stern tone.

"Does it has to do with that stripper that you are crazy about?" He look at me in my eyes, I fight his stares. I didn't even blink.

I am not surprised that he knew.
My father was once a great and ruthless prosecutor and an investigator.

Of course he knew.

"Partly.. Yes.. But we all know that there is no love between me and Art."

"Let me meet him, bring him here, and I'll see if I like him for you or not.. For the meantime, endure and stay as Art's fiancée."

"Until when?" I suddenly felt impatient.

"Bring him here.. Then let's talk again about this".

***