STRIP 13- BROTHER

GULF'S POV

After that heated love making in the car, Mew and I headed to my dorm, then he left for his case study, while I prepare for my performance later.

I go to the club like usual, together with my stripper friends.

After Sheryl's performance I am next.
I did my usual dance routines, and a few pole exhibition, I am done.. Then I stayed in the dressing room, counting the money I got from this club's patrons.

I didn't notice Manager Pleng get in.
"NATTARINE." I look at her.

"Yes manager Pleng?"

"Attorney Mew clearly said to me to not let any client ask for you but this guy is persistent. He said he is Attorney's brother." Manager Pleng handed me an ID.

My forehead furrowed when I read it.

CHIEF CAPTAIN BAM SEGOVIA

MV MEWLIONS
5 star cruise ship

MY eyes widen. They own a freaking CRUISE SHIP? A 5 STAR TO BE EXACT?

"Are you interested? He said just talk. I dont want Atty. Mew to be angry with me, Nattarine."

"I'll go meet him." I move to go out.
I am wondering what he needs.

"Table 26," Manager Pleng shouted.

I go to table 26, and what I saw amazes me.

He is really Mew's brother but with a softer aura.

Bam saw me, he smiled and he pulled a chair for me. I keep distance.

"What do you want Captain Segovia?"
I asked him in a flat tone, void of emotions.

"I just want to meet you personally, I saw you before, that time you are with Mew and I am on my room's terrace." He get the three long steam roses and gave it to Gulf.

"Thanks." Gulf in instinct put the Roses near his face and sniff it, It smells nice but sunflowers will always be his favorite.

"Can you atlest remove your mask?"
Bam asked.

"Nope. I am still inside the club, rules is rules."

"Okay.. There's no harm in complying... Drinks?" He offered.

"Sprite is fine."Gulf didn't really drink that much.

Bam laugh, It's a heartily laugh.

I didn't notice that I am staring at his
face.

"Done checking up on me?" Bam smugly said.

I shook my head multiple times.
"Yes, You are good looking."

But My Mew is far more dashing, gorgeous and ravishing.

Our orders came,  We are talking about a lot of things. Surprising because according to him, he usually do not open up to someone but Mew.

After the sessions of my fellow strippers, all of us decided to go home, Bam offered to take us home.

Which we gladly accepted, we rode on his car and he even open the door for me.

"Nice knowing you Nattarine." Bam said and he reach my hand and he kissed it. I pulled away immediately.

Someone interrupt us. It's Mew!

"Wow, Bam... what a good brother you are. after my fiancee.. Now my boyfriend?" He said to Bam. And he immediately wrapped his arms on my waist.

I reach for my bag and give Bam his ID, "Captain.. Before you forget."

He smiled at me when he get his ID.

"I gotta go." Then he turn to go back to his car and left. "See you next time, Nattarine." He wink before turning away

I clearly saw Mew's face darkens, his jaw clench and his fist turned into balls.
He breath in and out, probably calming himself before he dragged me inside.

"Hi, Attorn–" the girls stop their greetings when they saw Mew's dark face.

I shake my head at them and mouthed,
"Sorry, bad night."

Sheryl, Andrea and Pamela just nodded.

Mew pulled me upstairs to my room and push me on my bed the moment he opened the door.
My butt hurt for the sudden force.
My temper rise up. I dont want to be angry but I cant help it.

"Ouch! Hey what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I shouted at him while I removed my heeled shoes.

"Didn't I told Manager Pleng to do not allow any men to talk to you?" He is glaring at me.

"She said it was your brother. Dont piss me off Or this shoes will fly on your face! I decided to talk to him because he is your brother! Don't you think if it is another person not related to you I will spare him even with just a minute of my time? I am a stripper Mew, Yes! But only for you I did whore my self because I love you! And now you sounded like I AM WHORING MYSELF to ANYONE I want?"
I stand up and put my hand on my waist, while the other still holding my shoes. I will gladly smash his face with this. I am pissed.

His expressions turn soft, then he turn around and messes his hair.

"If you dont want me anymore, feel free to leave. The door is open."
I said to him then I go inside the bathroom to take a shower.

I locked the door and I regretted the words that I said. But it's done. I already said it.

I took my time inside. I am not sure if he is still there though I expect that he left already.

I got out wearing only robe and I wrapped my hair with a towel.

Mew was still there. Sitting in the edge of my bed. His eyes was red, like he is controlling his emotions.

"You are pushing me away easily." he said while looking straight into my eyes.

I look away. "I told you before. I don't want to be controlled."

"I am just jealous.. I'm sorry.." He look down, his two hands was cupping his head.

I walk closer to him accepting the fact that I can't resist this man.

"Dhie, there's no need to get jealous."

He look at me, and I saw a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"I don't want to lose you mhie.. You've been a part of me. And I swear I'll go crazy if it will happen." He sobbed.

I look up and blink many times to prevent from tearing up. Crying is not my thing. But when I saw him tearing up I cant help it.

"You'll not lose me, Please.. Just trust me."