STRIP 9- FIRST FIGHT

MEW'S POV

After that Hot session with Gulf, I carried him to the kitchen and he prepared food for us, his dorm mates already left for the club.

"Baby, you're going to work now?"
I asked him while he was busy heating the food.

"Yes, I will." he said without looking at me.

"Ahmm.. Is it possible that you stop?" I saw him turn around and look at me with a sharp glare.

"Stop? And then what? Be your permanent whore?" His voice spitting venom in every words.

"I didn't mean that way, I mean, I cant accept the fact that other guys will see you naked." Damn, why I am being possessive all of a sudden.

I hear him laugh. He is literally mocking me by clutching his stomach.

"Really? Before we met I already strip to live. Before we meet this body doesn't belong to me anymore, other than my hole down here. All of me is open for public viewing Dhie. And I am used to it." He smiled bitterly.

"How about if you go back to school?"
I tried to lessen the tension.

"I'll change my schedule, studies is always my priority, I'll talk to Madame Hearts."

"Baby, are you upset on me?" He turn around so I move to hug him from behind. "I'm sorry.." saying sorry is not me. I usually dont say that word. But Damn.. I don't want him to be upset on me.

"I dont want to be controlled. I want to do what I want.. I want to be carefree, happy and independent, I want to prove to my self that I can do this alone. Without anyone's help."

"But what if I want to help?" I still insisted.

"I'll accept it, if it is not too much and you have to ask me first before doing anything." I gulped when I hear that, I'm dead if he will know that I already enrolled him in Chulalongkorn University.

He turn around to face me and he put his arms on my shoulders.
"I love the time and attention you are giving me Dhie, I really appreciate it. You're pampering and spoiling me. But I don't want to be abusive and dependent on you, Time will come, we will separate. I have yo keep in mind that I am helping you on your Therapy."

"Fine..Do whatever you want, but be careful. Working on the club is dangerous and stop talking about separation and the therapy thing. No one will separate."

He rolled his eyes on me.
"Enough of this topic I need to go so let's eat."

We ate in silence and then he prepared while I wash the dishes.

On our home I'm not doing this, but Gulf told me so I did.

I sent him to the club and then I go home to our main house, it is still early and I arrived while they are eating dinner.

"Mew, come join us." My Dad called me, as a respect. I joined them. I saw Art is here also, and Bam was nowhere to be found. My mom os not here, she's on a business trip.

I ask the house help to get me tea. I am already full.

"What's up Dad?" I ask him, itching to get out of here.

"Art here said that you are working on a very sensitive case that's why you rarely see each other, I notice that you are ignoring your fiancée Mew".
I saw my father studying my expression.

So this is why he called me to join them.

"Yes, it's true. I am working on a murder case." The house help handed me the tea.
"Thanks." I sipped it immediately.

"I'm proud of you Son, you never failed to make me proud." My father smiled at me.

Why like this? Did Art tell him something?

"I'm finished, I should leave Dad." Art said gently putting down his used spoon and fork.

"Walk with him outside Mew."
My Dad ordered me again.
I got up and walked with Art outside.

"What did you tell him?"
I growled.

"Nothing, I just help you for your Dad's annoying demands. Same to my Dad. So, it's up to you if you call off the wedding. Go ahead and tell them, Suit yourself". he is looking away.

"I can't believe you."

"Don't believe me then, Like I said. It's all up to you. Since you didn't tell our parents yet, you are still my fiance, and you can't do anything about that." he stand close to me and he cupped my face. His eyes turn misty.

"Art!"

"I miss us, I miss you.. Before the accident, we are happy remember? And now I cant even hold you like this."

"Stop it." I said in a hard tone, wanting to let him to back off.
But I got more surprised when Art kiss my cheek, almost in the corner of my lips.

"I'll wait for you to come back to me. I will let you enjoy on what you are doing now. It is Only me, deserves you babe. I'll be waiting. Bye." then he rode his car.

I shook my head in disbelief with his actions.

I go up to my room and get some things I want then I drive back to my condo. I texted Gulf if he is done with his performance but he didn't reply. Iam very sleepy but I want to wait for his text. Until I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I checked my phone and nothing.

"Where is he?" I texted him hundreds of times, I even call him but he is ignoring me. Before I sent him to the club, we are fine..

I plan to finish my work early so I can go to their Dorm and ask him personally.
But I had an emergency court trial because one of our lawyer didn't make it so I replaced him.
I Even sleep in the office and didn't managed to go home because the case is very critical.

Two days has pass and I was busy as hell because of the pending heavy cases I managed.

When the night came in that two days, I finally had the chance to go to their dorm. It is almost midnight, I suppose Gulf is here. I carried the bouquet of flower and a freshly cooked pork basil container from a famous restaurant.

The girls greeted me when they saw me.

"Attorney!"

"Hi Attorney."

"Greetings, Attorney.."

"Hey girls, is Gulf still awake?"

"We don't know, he didn't get out since yesterday."

I handed them the food.

"Please help yourself and leave some for Gulf, I will go to him."

I turn the door knob, it's not lock but I still choose to knock.

"Baby? Can I come in?" I open the door and right after I get inside a flying object welcomed me, thanks to my reflexes I managed to get down and stay away before it hit my forehead. I look at the crushed and broken object and it is a freaking glass figurine!

"Whoah! Wait! What's that for?" I shouted at him, I saw him reach another figurine.I dropped the flowers then I run to him and get the figurine away from his hand.

"Baby calm down!"

"No! Let me go! How dare you manipulate my life!" He is now trying to punch and slap me, but I managed to hold both of his hands and pinned him on the bed.

"Baby.. Calm down. Look at me.. Please.. Look at me.." I said in a cooing voice hoping to calm him down.

He look at me in his teary eyes. Then
He hugged me tight and he cried on my shoulder.

Something happened. And I must know it.