STRIP 30- HONEY

30

A/n: TIME FOR GULF'S TURN

⚠ WARNING ⚠
MATURE SCENE AHEAD. 🍯 🍯

GULF'S POV

I woke up feeling comfortable, I've never slept this peaceful in my entire life. I felt my heart was light.
I glance at the man beside me. Mew looks ethereal, almost unreal. And he is mine.

I kiss the tip of his nose. He pouted a bit. I know he drank a lot of wine not to mention the wine he licked on my body. My face turns hot. Mew didn't change, he is still the same insatiable man I've ever met.

I look around the yacht, the sun rays was reflected on the glass window.
We are still in the middle of the sea.

I got up and I noticed that I am wearing Mew's shirt. While he is naked under the blanket.

I strode on the kitchenette. I slowly open the small cabinet, there's a lot of sandwich spread, honey, Nutella, peanut butter and jam, marmalade and maple syrup.

"I don't really love sweets.. Enimini mini mow." I move my finger and it stops on the honey.
"Okay.. Honey then. It's not really sweet."

I look around and I found a rope. I smirk on myself. I am the one who supposedly gave Mew a punishment last night but I am the one he pleasured.

I move slowly, walking tiptoe. I look on Mew's face. He is still sleeping soundly.

I move closer, as I tied his hands on the side of that bed. Then I put the jug of honey on the bedside table.

Then I get his necktie.
I smirk while I look at his general who's now erecting hard.

A healthy man usually had a morning erection but he has erectile dysfunction, how could it be? Or this is just my effect on him?

I tied the necktie around Mew's balls upto the base of his hard cock to stop him from cumming. I put a little tightness on it to stop him from possible orgasm.

We are in the sea so I dont have cock ring with me, since I am a brilliant thinker I use his necktie.

"What are you planning, baby?" Mew asked me while he didn't move. His eyes was still close.

"So you are awake huh." I laugh a bit.

"Yes, since you move away, I was awake but I am just letting you do what you want."

"Sly man, this is my punishment on you." I smirk a bit then I tightened more the tie on his balls.

"Ouch baby! Are you hurting me?"

"Shut it Dhie.." I slap his thighs.

"You're brutal now!" He snapped.

"You said I can punish you the way I want Daddy." I purred at him while I opened the small jug of honey and scooped the spoon on it.

I sit on his his stomach.

"We should eat our breakfast but I'll eat you first." I raise the spoon up and the honey slowly pours down on Mew's cheek.

"Baby, It's sticky.." Mew whine.

"Of course silly! it is honey.. It is supposed to be sticky." I licked the honey on his face.

I trailed the honey coated spoon on his neck.
The honey sticks on his skin, I lapped his skin, sucking him there, leaving red marks.

"Art will surely die in jealousy when he see this, don't cover this.. I will gladly see him dead." I murmured on his ears and I bit his earlobe.

"I don't have a plan covering it."
He paused a bit feeling the sensation I am giving on him.
"Hmm.. Baby.." he moans.

"Yes, Daddy.. Feel me.. Feel my tongue on you.. Feel my touches on your skin." I sweetly said. I saw him smirk while his eyes was still closed.

I move down a bit and I scooped again a spoonful of honey and I put on his nipples, I saw him smirk.

"Let me just remind you baby that you dont like sweets," He said while patiently waiting on what I'll do next.

"It is not sweet anymore since I put it on you." I slowly lick his nipple.

"Baby.. Hm.." He move his head on the left. Squinting his eyes. "My cock is aching.l."

"It needs to be restraint." I laugh a bit as I continue licking his nipples that are covered with honey.

After that I settled in between his legs.

"Poor general.. His veins is showing.. You're very hard buddy." I mockingly said while I wipe the spoon with honey on the slit.

"Ohh baby!" Mew half shouted at me when I swallow half of his cock, it is very hot and hard. I look at it after I pulled away.

"Baby pleaseeee.. Remove the tie. It's painful." Mew pleaded on me.

"I like you pleading Daddy.. Plead again."

I licked down his scrotum, down to his perenium, while I played the slit of his cock with my finger.

"You're not allowed to come." I purred while I continue to lick and suck his balls.

"Baby, pleaseeee.. I can't hold it.."

"I won't remove the tie on your cock and balls until I decided to.. You don't have a choice. Now stay still and dont move!" I said with a voice full of authority.

"Fine, baby Dino." Mew tried to moved his hands that I tied in the head board.

"Stop moving." I remove my shirt. Then I lean down to spit on his cock.

He look at me. His eyes flash with desire and lust. But love is visible on it.

I hold his cock to align it on my hole.
Slowly I slum down, spreading my asscheeks to accommodate his size.

I hissed on the burning feeling.
"Shiiitt." I look up closing my eyes when he entered me successfully to the brim. Then I started grinding on top of him.

"Ahhh.. Baby! Untie me please."

"No." I put my feet on the bed beside his thighs and use it so I can easily lift my self up and down.

I felt him hitting my spot on this position and this is heaven on Earth.

Between Mew's legs.

"Ohh--Daddy.. Ahh." I put my hands on his chest to help myself on lifting up and down. My knees wobbles turning into jelly each time Mew's cock hit my prostate every time I move down.

"Baby.. Pleasee... I wanna cum."

I shook my head. I repeat my movements until I felt myself cumming.

I felt bad so I move up a bit and remove the tie on Mew's cock and balls then I reach to remove the rope on both his hand while his cock was still inside me.

"Dont move, let's stay on this position." Mew said to me. I laid on top of him. Spreading my legs more while I let him do the thrusting up as he holds my ass cheeks.

I bite his shoulder blade every time he thrust up and hit my gland.

"Daddy.. Fuck!" I cant stroke my cock because He is hugging me tight while still thrusting upward more faster and deeper, but the friction on his stomach rubbing and squeezing my cock and the stimulation on my prostate made me squirt my cum on our chest.

"Oohh-- shit!!!" I shouted and nuzzled his neck.

"Ahh.. It's so good."
Mew was just grunting and groaning when he move more faster and he squirt his load on my ass.

We remained unmoving..
Both catching our breath.
But both contented and satiated.

***

Bawas points muna