STRIP 11- RIMMED & SUCKED

MEW'S POV

Seeing him having berserk makes me felt uneasy. I don't want to see him cry, that's why I tried my best to give him anything,
Time, attention, money, everything.
In just a short period of time, he became all of me.

But knowing that Art talked to him.
Art really want to have a problem with me. The fact that we are just using each other for our own good.
Him to get his share on the lawfirm the same with me. I admit we became more than a fiance, we had sex a lot of times before I got into an accident we were happy but that turn into bitterness when Ive heard him and Bam talking.

"Until when do you want to endure?"I heard it was Bam.

"Until the firm will be mine." and Art.

I didn't saw them doing the nasty thing but I suspected that they already did, I just want a reliable evidence.

I look at Gulf sleeping peacefully on my arms, he fits perfectly on my side, like he really belongs to me.

I want to make this right. Maybe I will start on courting him for real, though I am still confused on my real condition.

I know that my doctor is one of the best doctors in town. I didn't doubt him but I ask for second opinion to a famous Urologist, a doctor specialist for men and women's reproductive systems, a friend recommended her to me.

I meet Dr. Anne before I got busy on the firm and I got really amazed on what she said.

I told her everything about Gulf, my condition and all.

"This is the first time in my entire life as a Doctor that I encountered a situation like yours Attorney. I'm certain that it is a Psychological reaction. Your brain reacted on him, you seemed to feel connected on him, that triggered a gland in your brain, it made that nerve affected on your male organ to react on him, are you sure that you didn't meet him before? " Dr. Anne said while she scan my records.

" No, I am sure that we haven't met before, he's too beautiful to be forgotten. "I shook my head.

" Or that connection has a deep meaning." she smiled a little.

" What deep meaning Dr. Anne?"

" Maybe, LOVE? your body reacts only for him because maybe you are inlove with him." Dr. Anne pointed out.
"Attorney.. Love can't be explain in scientific words but it is referred to as brain reaction and it isconnected to the heart."

I woke up on my own reverie when Gulf move and he turn his back on me, he still uses my arms his pillow. His deep breaths means he is sleeping peacefully.

I moved closer to him, hugging him from behind then I kissed his nape.

Is it possible that this feelings is not caused by LUST anymore?

Can this be LOVE?

I Squint my eyes, I don't want to think.
what matters for me now is he is here beside me, he calms me and he makes me happy.

I decided to sleep for tomorrow will be First day of Gulf on the University on his last year.

***

I woke up alone, I looked around and Gulf is nowhere to be found.
I go to the bathroom inside his room and freshen up myself. Then I go to look for him.

The whole dorm is silent, maybe his stripper companions was still asleep.

Working at night and sleeping in the day was very tiresome.

So I keep silence and go straight to the kitchen, and there I saw Gulf, cooking.. He is wearing an oversized shirt. His boxers was hidden and it shows like he's not wearing anything under it.

His long hair was messily tied.

I walked closer and hugged him from behind.

"Morning my baby." I kissed his nape.

He turn around and face me.

"Good morning Daddy.. Did you have a good sleep?" He smile at me. Damn. His beauty is as radiant as a sunflower.

"Yes, I had, specially because you are beside me." he just smiled and He hugged me again.

Then he turn around to continue cooking.

"What can I do for you?" I offered.

"Please prepare the table."

I want to help so even though I dont know household chores, I pretend to know.

I remember how our house helps did their work so I prepared everything in the table.

So far, everything is set, we eat then we took shower together.

We are both in the bathroom, our bodies covered with soap suds, I grabbed his nape and made him face me. He look straight into my eyes.

"I just want you to know that, you are special to me." I said to him, the water on the shower, cascading on our body.. Removing the soap suds.

He grab me on my nape, and he claimed my lips, this Mommy Dino of mine loves kissing. And I love kissing him too.

My hands roam all over his body, and it stop on his hard nipples, I pinch one peak and rubbing it from time to time.

While my other hand rub the crack of his ass, washing him carefully there.

"Turn around baby.. Let me taste you.."
He turned around, his fluffy ass is now facing me. I spread his ass cheeks and hungrily I rimmed him, earning a muffled scream and moans.

His moans cause by pleasure was music to my ears, it makes me hard even more..

I trailed my kisses up to his back.

I dont want to tire him on his first day of school.

But Gulf has another plan.

"Since you stop.. I wanna suck you Daddy." his doe eyes, darted in my hard shaft.
"Let's be fast. I don't want to be late."

He kneel down and immediately devour my cock. His skilled mouth and tongue claimed my erection, sucking it hard and fast.

My hand move to control his head by pulling his hair, but with caution not to hurt him.

"Ugh.. Fuck.. Baby, faster please... I'm cumming.." I saw my cock appeared and disappeared on his mouth. My nine inch general's tip touches his throat and the feeling is so heavenly good.

I jolted when I felt my self spasm and I spurts my load on his mouth, he lick my shaft clean. I pulled him up and kissed him hungrily. Uncaring if I tasted myself in him.

After that sucking session, we prepared and I sent him to the university for his class schedule.

Then I go back go the firm and started working again.

I remember his broken figurine and his sad face so I called my secretary to order new and had it ship immediately from Japan so I can give it to him as replacement.

I will do everything to make him happy.