STRIP 3 - AROUSE

MEW'S POV

I dont know what happened to me, but when I saw Gulf grinding on that pole sensually, something ignited inside me. I always forget that I had an Erectile dysfunction. This person is really my cure.

I can't stop myself so I pull him and kiss him, and damn, I think I did a big mistake, because kissing him added fuel to the fire in me.

He just opened his mouth and let me devour him, his quite unsure what to do, his hands are restless, unknowing where to hold.

So I ask him "Virgin?" Damn I am lucky if he is.

"Yes." he said while he look down.

"Baby.. Hey, No need to be shy." I cooed at him.

He look up to me and he smile. "It's okay if you wont believe, judging my line of work is enough to make you think that I am already USED." I can see tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Hey, Why are you crying? Did my question insulted you?" I am alarmed. Now if he will leave me. I will wallow in tears again with my soft buddy down there.

"No, I'm good, I am used to it, you know the insults, I am a stripper, what do people will expect." I can sense bitterness in his voice.

"Come here." I hugged him closed to my chest. Suddenly I felt the need to protect him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin our first session." Gulf look up at me, his hand running on my chest and my abs.

"Baby stop that, I might cant control myself.." I hold his hand, but he pulled me towards the couch. Then he push me to sit down.

The music was still playing in the background when he started dancing again. He is only wearing his skimpy lacy underwear, he turn around on me, showing his fluffy ass, he bend down while slowly twirking.

"You tease!" I chuckled then I slap his butt slowly.

He just laugh at me.
He stand straight again still his back facing me when he seated on my lap, he basically dry humping me. Purposely grinding his ass in my crotch.

My pants tighten more when I felt his hot ass on me.

"Baby your torturing me." I groan in agony.

"Just let me finish the dance number Daddy.." he said to me making me more hard.

"Ugh.. This is really a torture." I groan again when he repeatedly grinds on my crotch then slowly he came back to the pole and dance on it. While looking intently at me. I felt like His seductive eyes pierce my soul.

I feel my navel was heavy. It's been 3 months since I was diagnosed with erectile dysfunction and i didn't get to have sex on that time.

Art did try to make me hard but it's not working.

But for Gulf, the effects was amazing, by just looking at him, the general under my pants will automatically salute.

"Daddy are okay?" He really had the audacity of asking me like he was enjoying my torture.

"How long will you let me suffer baby?" I groaned again. My head was now on the couch's backrest.

"how long can you endure?" He said in a sultry alluring voice.

"Not long.. The general is now aching." I whine at him hoping he will believe. I saw him walk towards me.
Seems like effective.

He straddled me, face to face, we look at each others eyes. While my hard on cock was on his ass, still fully clothed but we still feel our skin's hotness.

He grind himself on me.

"You want me to do something?" He said in his little voice.

"Yes, anything you wish.."
I said in a total daze.

He move his face on me, and he captures my lips, I got caught off guard because he kiss me first, but I remember that he is a virgin so I move to dominate the kiss..

"Mimick the movement of my lips baby." I whisper in between of our kisses.
"When I suck or nibbles your lower lip, suck my upper lip, and vice versa, tilt your head on each side when we kiss so our noses wont clog on each other, am I clear?"

"Yes, Dhie.." he nodded, so I move closer to gently suck his lower lip,
His mouth parted as he nibbles my upper lip.

I can't explain what I felt, kissing him softly like this felt ethereal, he look so beautiful, I move away to look at his face.

His long and flowy hair cascading on his back, making him look more magical in the dim light, he is like a nymph.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He slowly ask me.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you.." his face was beet red, I move closer again and I slide my tongue on his Neck.

"Hmm.. It tickles there Dhie.."

"What's Dhie?" I ask him thinking what might that mean.

"It's a short cut to Daddy." he softly said laying his head on my shoulder.

"Then I'll call you Mhie.."
I laugh when I think about it.

"What's that?"

"Short for Mommy."

"Do I look like a MOMMY to you?"

"Yes.. Specially after I suck this nipples for milk, MHIE.."
I laugh loudly when his face contorted in disgust.

"But I prefer calling you Baby."

Gulf's face ligthen.
He really dont like the mommy thing.
I dont like it either.

"Call me baby then."

I get him off of my lap and gently drop him on the couch.

"Let me devour you baby.."

"Yes, devour me then Daddy.."

***

AT ANG PAGKAWASAK NG LAGUNA.
AYY HINDI PA PALA. 😆 PEYKNEWS KA AUTHOR. 😂🤣