STRIP 28- SUCK

SUCKING SESSION AHEAD.
🍆 💦

MEW'S POV

HE STILL LOVE ME?
Or am I just imagining it?

"You still love me?!" I almost jump on my feet.

He glared at me. "I just said it and now you need to Confirm? Are you deaf?!" He look away after glaring at me.

Ah, My baby Dino is back.. He is actually back.. And he is mine.

I stand up and I kneeled in front of him.

He look down at me.
"What the hell are you doing?" He look around, gladly no one is here because the area is secluded and private.

"I love you baby.. And I miss you like crazy." I cupped his face and touched his soft cheeks, he's been living in my dreams and now.. He is real.. Just in front of me.

He hold my hand on his cheek.

"I miss you too.. I suppose to hate you and make you suffer but I can't.. Seeing you hurting.. Pained me too.."
He shook his head.

"Punish me the way you want Mhie.. Just like before.. Make me suffer in your own way." I lean closer.. And I brush our noses. But his move surprise me when he grab my nape and crash our lips together.

The softness of his lips which I miss for seven years, I nibble his lower lip.. I miss this, I miss him.

We parted, catching our breaths..

"Take me to your place and I'll punished you on my own way." He whispered on my ears.

I smirk then I got up and called the waiter to pay our bill and we both leave.

He called his secretary to get his car, he gave his key to the Valet and instructed him to wait for his secretary and then he rode on mine.

I am driving now to the port of Chao Praya River. Waiting In there is actually my gift for him on his graduation but it didn't happen.
And now I think is the perfect time so I will take him there.

"Where are we going?"

"Thonburi." I said shortly. I dont want to ruin my surprise.

We stopped at a small port in the Great Chao Praya river.

There waiting for them a small yacht named after Gulf.

MY NATTARINE

***

GULF'S POV

I actually said that I didn't plan this, but this stupid body didn't cooperate.. I already told him that I love him.. It is done.. So let's get it on.

We stopped in a port and a small yacht is floating in there. And what gets my attention is the named printed on its body. It's my name!

I look at Mew and questioning him.

"I suppose to give this on your college graduation but something happened back then.. So now.. I think this is the right moment.. Welcome aboard Captain." he jokingly laugh at me which made me smile.

He has people there who help us and we successfully rode on the yacht.

" Where are we heading?"
I am surprised that Mew smoothly maneuver the yacht. He is a lawyer. I didn't hear that he studied Marine Engineering... But he work the wheel with precession and expertise.

"To Bangkok Bay and  we will stop there until tomorrow.. Wanna try?" He urge me.

I excitedly hold the steering wheel and he settled on my back, his chest was on my back, and his general is poking me on my ass.