NEW YEAR SPECIAL CHAPTER

Third person's POV

Mew and Gulf stayed together alone in the yacht, in the middle of Bangkok Bay. This is the first time that they will celebrate new year together after tgey got married a year ago.

"Dhie pull me up!"
Gulf shouted at Mew who come up first. They go for a dip while waiting for the clock hit midnight.

"Oh sorry.. Come on." Mew pulled him up and then he let Gulf sit on the table in the upper deck afrer giving him a robe to wear.

Scented candles are lit up, making the ambience more romantic.

Mew came back from the kitchenette carrying a tray with food.

"Let's eat My queen." he smirks.

"Stop that, it's cheesy." Gulf rolled his eyes.

"Only for you." Mew wink at him.

"Are you seducing me?" Gulf bit his lower lip.

"And what if I am?"  Mew raise his brows.

"Let's eat first, swimming made me starvinng.. Then you're mine." Gulf smirk at him.

Damn, this should be worthwhile.

"I'll feed you.. Come here, sit on my lap." Mew said, tapping his legs.

Gulf straddled him so, pressing his ass on Mew's crotch.

"I thought you're hungry." Mew sniffs Gulf's neck.

"I am hungry for something, but not food." Gulf whispered, craning his neck, giving Mew enough access to kiss him there.

Mew saw what he did, and He immediately showered Gulf's neck with kisses.

"Hmm.." Gulf hums when he felt Mew bite his earlobe.

Mew's hand run down to his robe, untying it, then he slowly open it, revealing Gulf's flawless shoulder.

He trailed his tongue and mouth on it, making Gulf gasped in the sensation.

Then Mew's fingers played on his nipple, slowly pinching each hard peak.

"Ahh." Gulf bite his lip to stop his moan.

"Moan Mhie.. Your moans are evidences that you love what I am doing on you."

Gulf, in instinct.. Grind his ass on Mew's now hard still clothed crotch.

Mew stand up while Gulf was still straddling him. He laid him on the upper part of the deck, Gulf was slightly elevated.

Mew forcefully remove his robe and his kisses went down to Gulf's waiting erection.

He gobbled it whole, bobbing his head up and down, while Gulf's legs was on his shoulders.

"Ohh fuck yes! Yes! Daddy.. Suck me more.. Moreee.. Ahhh.. Hmm.." Gulf is a moaning mess, his head keep on turning from left to right, his hands unknowing what to hold but it ended up cupping the hair of Mew, pulling him to suck him more.

Mew stop sucking him, but his mouth went down his perenium, livking him there untul his naughty tongue found his inviting hole.

"Ohh shit!!" Gulf scream but he but his lip while he felt Mew's tongue attempting to penetrate his hole.

"Daddy stop." He pulled Mew up, and Gulf turn around, on fours. He is on the elevated part of the yacht, just enough for Mew to fuck him from behind.

"Do me." he look at Mew through his shoulders while batting his eyelashes. His doe eyes is pleading to have a good time.

"Gladly..." Mew smirk and he oblige. Aligning his hard cock on Gulf's hole, his ass is lubricated with his saliva when he lick him, and that made Mew easy to enter.

He push in, in a slow move, taking his time to enter the hot cavern.

"Ow." Gulf whine when he felt the burning feeling.

Mew is really so big.
But he love it.

Mew continued to push in, filling Gulf to the brim. When his cock is fully in, he pulled it out again, still taking his time slowly.. Making Gulf pissed off.

"Fuck it!! Why are you so slow?!"

"Easy baby.. I'm just teasing you. Now since you are hotheaded.. Brace up, I'll rock your universe." Mew said in his husky voice which only adds desire on Gulf.

"Quit talking!"

Mew didn't answer but he push his cock in, in a harsh way. Gulf was hurt a bit, but he requested it. And later on, he love it.

Mew's fast thrusts sents shivers on him specially every time Mew's cock reach his gland.

"Ahhh.. Yessss---" Gulf moans again and again, meeting every pushing in of Mew by grinding his ass. The sound of their skin slapping was loud but they dont care. They are in the middle of the sea and it is almost midnight.

"Shit.. Baby.. Ahh.. You feel so good.. Keep squeezing me.. Yess.. Like that.." Mew grunts when he felt Gulf's cavities inside squeeze his hardness, helping him to build his orgasm.

"Yes-- ahh.. Daddyy.. I'm cumming.."

Fireworks bursts in the sky, the clock hitted midnight.

Mew jolted as he released inside Gulf. While Gulf spurted on his chest.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR.." They both said while they laugh. Mew hugged Gulf who hugged him back, their bodies still attached.

"I love you.." again, they said in sync.

It's a happy new year indeed.

***

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM LOVING THE STRIPPER FAMILY!!