STRIP 21- FAMILY

Gulf's POV

"Where did you get him?"

"I'm sorry Sir Thiwat but I mistook him for Ma'am Nattarika, We searched for her last night because she had a fight again with Sir Beau, and he ordered us to look for her. While I was driving around the Airport, I saw him walking without direction, and I thought he was Maam Nattarika. So I approached him, but he lost his consciousness, so I brought him here."

"But Dad, what if he is a coy, by your business rivals?! We can't trust anyone."

"Nat, darling, You are a Doctor.. You examined him.. Do you see any fake in him? None. Nada. Nothing. Let's wait for the DNA result. "

"But Dad--"

"Enough of this Nat. Fix your mess with Beau. You're so hard headed. "

I heard their audible low voices. I tried to get up slowly from the soft bed, it is so soft like cotton and really comfortable but it is humiliating if I will still lie down while the people who got me is there.

"Where am I?" I ask on myself but a woman, who look exactly like me sit beside the bed.

I study her features, my hair was silky black and straight, while her hair is curled and colored.

"Who are you?!"

"Who are you?!" We both said.

I raised my left hand, and she did it also, I raised my right hand and she did it also. It feels like I was looking at the mirror.

"I am Nattarika, we are here in one of our houses in West Virginia. What's your name?" She smiled at me.

"Gulf, but my co workers call me Nattarine."
I saw her froze, she's just looking at me.

"You have a nice name, who gave you that name." She ask me again but her eyes didn't leave me.

"Back then in the orphanage, the nuns find my bracelet with Nattarine and Gulf on each side, so for formality, they call me Gulf because Nattarine is a girly name."

The middle aged man who sat in the sofa said "Can I see this bracelet?"

I look at the bedside table where my handbag was, I get my wallet, opened it and I get a small piece of the bracelet.
"This is the bracelet, it is small on me now so I decided to keep it."

I saw Nattarika rummage her bag, then in her misty eyes, she showed it to her Father.

"Dad look."

The man look at Nattarika's bracelet then mine. I saw both of them nodded at each other and Nattarika run on me and hugged me tight.

"You're back my little brother.. Thank God.."
She sobbed on my shoulders and
I rubbed her back. I felt my heart ache upon hearing her sobs.

What did she just call me?

Little brother?

The middle aged man look at us
"Nattarika, dont scare him."

"I'm just introducing myself Dad."

"So you believe me now? I told you no need for DNA because he really look like me in my younger days."

I interrupt their bickering.
"Mind telling me what's happening?"

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. It was my fault," Nattarika let me go, and she wipe her tears.

"I am Thiwat Mochoir, the patriarch of this family, CEO of Mochoir Shipping Lines, we owned 10 cruise ships and 5 cargo ships and another trading business along with Beaumont, the husband of Nattarika.." he pauses for a moment.
"And I am your father."

My mouth keep on opening and closing because I was on shock.

He's my father?

I have a family?!

"And I am your sister who choses to get seashells than looking at you and then when I get the seashells you are gone." Nattarika is still sobbing.

"Nat, stop blaming yourself."

"No, Dad... It was my fault, mommy died for loneliness because of me."

I feel the urge of hugging her. So I hug her tight.

"I thankful that fate brings me back to you.. I grow up alone, I work to go to school, I became a stripper." I remember Mew and what he did to me. And my voice became hoarse. "I will get my diploma next week but something happened. Someone accused me of killing a friend."

Both of them jolted and shout.
"Who?!"

"I dont know who, But Captain Bam Segovia is the victim."

I saw my father froze, yes.. He is my father.

"I heard the news too, Bam is handling that cruising line business and they are our great rival, or I must say that their father treat me as a rival. And I heard that he didn't treat his people well.. Poor child."

"Nattarine.. Let's catch up for the lost times.. Welcome back.." Nattarika hug me and I hug her back.

Our father joined us too.
I felt the pain Mew inflicted on me. But the love of this newfound family was greater than that pain.

But still, pain is pain.
I will fix myself and my future.. Then I will comeback and crushed those who are behind this mess in my life.

I didn't believe that this is coincidence.

This is intentional. And I have someone in mind who are capable of doing this. Since I was hospitalized for allergies until Bam's death.

"Art Pakpoom Juanchainat.. Wait for my comeback. And I will crushed you. All of you."