STRIP 26- START OF THE PLAN

🙈

GULF'S POV

A week later after that grand introduction, I started to work on our main office in Bangkok. Many investors wanted to be part of our business especially those who are members of the LGBTQ+ community.
I gladly entertain them and make business with them.

My first plan on my revenge is taking back what's mine. First, my Daddy Panda. Then the investors of the Juanchainats.

One by one, I will get them.
Slowly.. And I will watch them fall. That will be sweetest and fulfilling for me. My private investigator didn't disappoint me in getting informations with in the past seven years after they framed me.

"Madame, Mr. Pakorn is outside." my secretary told me. Our employees calls me Madame as it fits my fierce face and arrogant aura, which is very awkward because I am now in my manly state and not on my previous girly appearance, while they calls my sister Ma'am.

Mr. PAKORN is one of the investors on J&J LAW FIRM also he has shares in Mewlions Shipping.

"Let him in, I prepared my seductive lines to lure him.

A tall handsome man came in, looking dashing in his business suit.

"Welcome to my humble abode Atty. Pakorn." I rise up on my swivel chair and offer my hand for him.

He accepted it by I was shocked on his moves, he kiss the back of my hand which made me flinch.

"I am thrilled to meet you, Madame Nattarine," His husky voice echoed on my ear. Huh! In two years I work in stripper club and this gestures isn't new to me. I smirk silently. "This time, outised the club and in a more formal atmosphere."

"Me too, Sit down Atty." I offered him the chair in front of my desk.

He sit like a royalty. "Just call me Tul,"
then he wink at me.

"PERVERT!" I hissed in my mind, well that makes my plan easy.

"Anyway, Atty.. I am not good at beating around the bush, so I called you to come here for business.." I started but I noticed him staring at me dreamily. "Excuse me?" I chuckle. "Am I that pretty?"

"You're gorgeous, Anyway, What business?"
Tul cleared his throat and started to be serious.

"I heard that you are an international lawyer.. I will offer on your law firm expansion.. My brother in law is a lawyer in France.. Why don't you put a branch of your law office there." I suggested on him.

"You are offering me a gem Madame Nattarine, I am expecting that you will be asking a favor in return?" He chuckle.

I smirk a bit, what a brilliant man.

"Well, I will just ask a little favor." I bit my lips and I saw his eyes fix on my mouth. Horny bastard.

"How little?"

"Why don't you pull out your investments on J&J and transfer it to us so we can
" work" more in the future? You know Atty.. I can see your progress if you cooperate and work with us.. As you can see.. We are the highest best cruising line in the world.. I assure you success in anyway without fear of bankruptcy."I said to him with my sultry and luring voice. But deep inside me I prayed that I succeed.

"Without a doubt, I can see indeed my success in your company. I am actually thinking that but now that you offered it personally.. I'll accept it." Tul said while smirking.

I almost laugh hard. That's fast.

I laugh at him. "Well then, I'll call Beaumont and let's settle this, but I hope.. You can might as well.. Keep this conversation.. Hmm.. Discreet." I reach to touch just my point finger on his shoulder.

But his hand caught it and he hold my hand.

"Oppss." I sexily laugh at him and I pulled my hand away.
"It's nice doing business with you Atty."

"I'll be expecting a good business from you Madame." He stand up and ask permission to leave.

"Thank you." I wink at him and then again. He was nailed on his spot but he gain his composure and he just smiled and he left. Man, just a wink and he look so whip.

I blow a loud sigh.

How stressful to play a dirty game!

Then I told my secretary to contact someone in the Mewlion shipping lines and set me an appointment with Mew Segovia.

Just minutes later I didn't expect that he is very fast in accepting it.

And now he responded that he will wait on an exclusive private restaurant. He gave the address to my secretary and I drive there alone.

I am nervous. After seven years this is the first time that we will be alone again.

And I am nervous that my plan will not work.

&&&&&

MEW'S POV

I got surprised that Gulf wanted to talk to me. Ever since I saw him on that party in their cruise ship I keep on thinking about him, our past bondings, and most specifically our past bed activities and my general will always had a reaction.

Art has become more nagger and jealous and he keeps on bombarding me questions and what ifs. I just didn't mind him though. I don't care. What I care now is on how I will win my Mommy Dino back.

My cock twitch in excitement every time I imagine him dancing. The same feelings, the same effects seven years ago. It doesn't change at all.

He is still the NATTARINE that I lusted and loved way back then.

I fix my suit and I look at myself in the rear view mirror of my car. I am heading to the restaurant where we will meet. I choose a private one to avoid ruckus and gossips.

I arrived early than the fixed time so I ordered in advance.

I saw him arrive and then again, I swoon.. He walk like a royalty.. His gaze is like a fire.. And i am the moth who love it and willing to be burn on its flame. Yes.. If Gulf aimed for revenge.. I am willing to be use.

Just to have him back.