Special Chapter 1 Honeymoon

SC1- BORA BORA ESCAPADE

❤️❤️

Being alone with Gulf always made Mew felt the usual excitement and arousal.
Gulf was like an aphrodisiac, drowning his system.
Having this beautiful scenery in front of him, and his beloved beside him made Mew felt eternal peace.

Gulf intertwined their fingers while leaning in his chest, they are watching the amber rays of the setting sun.
Mew was like the sun in his life, blazing with hotness to warm him both emotionally and physically.

"Are you happy daddy?"

Mew chuckled.
"Yes baby. Very.. How about you?"

"I felt euphoric.. I have all what I need in this life. And I have a gorgeous husband." Gulf kissed his cheek.

"Let's stay like this for a bit," Mew refers to their position, laying in one recliner, facing the blue waters, reflecting the amber rays of the setting sun.

"I don't like sunsets you know.. But it is a reminder that, whatever has come to an end, there will be always a chance to start again. The sun will set, but surely it will rise again." Gulf sighs in contentment.

"That's true.. In every downfall, there's a rise, in every pain, there's happiness and in every tears.. There's a smile." Mew nodded.

"Yeah.. Just like us. We may started on the wrong way but we ended up doing what's right and best for us." Gulf kisses his cheek, this time.

"You're so clingy now baby." Mew can't help but to comment that.

"We're on our honeymoon, Sir.. I am at your mercy." Gulf look at him straight in his eyes, batting his eyes.. Luring Mew's black set eyes.. Awakening his raging beast inside his summer shorts.

"Are you tempting me right now?" Mew raise his brow, clearly asking the obvious.

"Maybe? are you tempted Sir? Hmm?" Gulf give him a loopsided smirk, after licking his lower lip.

"You'll get it later. Let's go eat dinner." Mew slap his butt and he got up first.

Gulf faked a whimper.
"Aww!" Then he laugh seductively.

"You're such a pain in the ass." Mew commented.

"No, it's you who keeps on giving me pain in my ass!" Gulf glared at him.
"Every fucking time Daddy."

"I take that as a compliment on my awesomeness in bed baby.. So, we'll eat dinner or I'll eat you first?" Mew wagged his eyebrows.

"I prefer the latter Daddy." Gulf chuckled. "Hey!" he screamed when Mew scooped him up and carried him like a sack on his shoulder.

Mew runs to their cottage like Gulf was just a paper lightweight.
He then gently laid Gulf on the bed.

"Why is it that I can't get enough of you?" Mew asked when he gently kiss the tip of Gulf's nose.

"Because I'm irresistible?" Gulf asked.

"Yes that, and I love you." Mew said while he continued to kiss his cheek, down to his ear.

"I love you too daddy." Gulf close his eyes tightly, feeling the sensations seeping on him.

Mew cannot break their lips so instead of removing Gulf's shirt, he ripped it in the middle by pulling each side of the shirt's neckline.

Gulf gasped on his surprise but that was silenced on Mew's lips attacking him with his tongue.

"Hmm.." Gulf moans inside Mew's mouth when Mew's fingers fondled his hard nipples, while rubbing their still clothed crotch against each other.