STRIP 20- PAIN

GULF'S POV

It has been more than 24 hours since they detained me in this cell, I'm sitting in the dirty floor, I messily tied my hair for it reaches the floor if I am sitting down.

Mew left after the interrogation, he can't stay because his father needs him on Bam's wake.

I can't imagine how he died, I just can't accept it, Bam was good to me, even though he kissed me without my consent my mind cant process that he died in a tragic way.

I heard the policemen here talking that he got stabbed 50 times on different part of his body and that they are not convinced if I was the one who did it, which is true I didn't do it.

I maybe slutty and foul mouthed but I can't even kill a fly, how much more a human? And he's my boyfriend's brother, Bam did some things that I don't like but I would never resort to killing him because of that forced kiss.

I am waiting for Mew, he promised to come back as soon as possible, I trusted him.

While alone in this four sides cell, I realized that I am really alone my whole life.

I grow up in the orphanage, managed to grow up more alone, work for a living and strive for daily life.

I thought about my parents,Relatives and families. Do I have them?

Then I thought of Mew. He is perfect. Yet he loves me.. Well he said so. I shook my head, thinking what bad things I did before to receive this karma.

The cell guard called me.
"Nattarine, you can go out now." he gave me my handbag.

I stand up immediately while his opening the cell door.

I slowly walk outside then I saw Mew.
He look stress, his eyes looks heavy. Did he even sleep? Did he eat?

"Dhie." I came close to him but he look at me flatly.
What's with that expression?

"I already bailed you up, It's a false accusation. The real culprit showed up already after investigation. Here's your documents, Andrea and Tul is waiting for you in the airport. You will go with them to Virginia to Start a new, you got temporary blacklisted here in Thailand for five years." he formally said. Where is my Daddy? He is not the Mew I know.

"Who are you? You are not my boyfriend." I slowly walk backwards.

"It's me.. I just realized some things. I have too much on my plate right now. Better for us to separate for a while. I let my driver sent you to the airport."
Again his voice is formal, like he is talking to a client, his face is stiff and stoic.

I walk back infront of him and look straight into his eyes.

"Why are you doing this Dhie? Do you think that I killed Bam? Do you think that I am a bad person? Why like this? I just stayed in the prison cell for more than 24hours and you already change." I blink to prevent my tears from falling.
I will never cry in front of someone as stiff as a stone. Never.

"You better go now, before you will be late on your flight. Dont worry.. Before you left, your name is cleared and cleaned." Mew just look at me flatly again.

"Do you love me? Or did you ever love me?" look straight up to his eyes and he look at me without blinking.

"You should leave now." He just look at me.
"Don't make this hard for me."

He look like he is in pain, or I am just fooling myself.

"Tell me! Did you love me?!" I shouted, my voice breaks.

Mew look at me as if he memorized my face, "I don't love you. I am just using you. From the start. Yes. So please. Know your place and leave."

I step back when I heard him, this is indeed reality. My last straw of hope, perished.
I laugh without sound. I felt my heart breaking. He is pushing me away.
I remembered my place in his life. Reality slapped me, hard... 360 degrees

"Right, Who am I? I am just a stripper, a bed warmer, a fuck buddy, a willing hole to be fuck.. And a cure to your dysfunction. Right?" I sarcastically look at him. "While you are too good to be true, Me? I will remain as me. Thank you for the sweetest days that you gave me, really.. I feel cherished and loved, And oh before I leave. Take this." I lean closer to him and slap him hard on his left face.

My hand felt numb, but I felt relief.

Then I turn around and ride his car, the driver immediately drive to the airport.

In the car, the tears that I keep started to flow.
How did we ever end up like this? We are happy always.

Just why?!

I calm myself down when we arrived in the airport. There I saw Andrea and Tul.

After that we rode the plane and we Traveled 17 hours to Virginia USA.

I don't know what to do. This place is foreign, different from where I came from. I AM AFRAID.

I walk out of the airport, purposely leaving Andrea and Tul.

I will start anew on my own without depending on someone.

It is already dark, and I don't know where to go.

I feel dizzy and tired and heard someone calling and I don't know if it was me or someone else's.

"Ma'am Nattarika! Thanks God I found you. Please lets go home. Sir Beaumont will be happy to see you."

Then everything went black.