STRIP 19-ACCUSED

A/n: let the conflict begin!

***

Gulf got busy on his requirements, thesis, defense, reports and anything for his coming graduation, finally he will be a nurse and he will absolutely stop on being a stripper but for now he is still dancing but Madame Hearts gave him a schedule that's not complicated with his university and internship duties.

Meanwhile Mew was fixing Bam's messed on their cruise lines, though he only had 30 percent of its shares he is still a co proprietor. Bam has a lot of issues on the cruise ship crews and he is solving it.

They are now in their library, along with his father who's frowning and just listening on his rants.

"Why the hell did this happen Bam?!" He gritted his teeth.

"Stop asking like you know everything. This is not your way of line Bro. Focus on your own." Bam glared at him.

"Really?! Let me remind you that I own 30 percent of MV Mewlions, I have the right, Or else I will talk to the board that you are incompetent. How about that?" He smirk.

Bam glared at him even more. If looks could kill, Mew might be dead by now.

"I said I will fix this mess myself. Do not interfere. Mind your own business."

"You have time to give gifts and flowers to my boyfriend instead of fixing your mess, I know what you are doing. Gulf just respects you as my brother so he is not declining, and now you are mad because I interfere? What a bastard hypocrite." Mew mockingly laugh.

"Enough throwing shits on each other, let's plan this quickly before it reach the department of labor and make a nore bigger problem." their father interfere to stop them.

He found out that their crews was not treated well, their benefits was not appropriate.

Mew took a lot of time fixing these problems for the sake of their business.

But Bam just take it for granted. He's too blinded for his lust on Gulf.

***

Bam barge inside of Art's condo. They are scheduled to talk as of Art's wants.

"What now?" He eagerly ask. He wants to go to the club where Gulf is. He must admit that he is obsessed with the beautiful stripper.

"Why so grumpy.. Did you wake up at the wrong side of the bed?" Art gracefully drink his cognac in a shot glass.
"Want some drink?"

"No thanks, I'm going to the club." He shortly said.

"Is that so? How's the progress? Have you lured him already?" They planned on this lately that they will separate the two for their own benefits.

Before, Art was against Bam getting closer to Gulf but this idea is more good.

"Not yet, He's very busy these days."

"Don't forget the real reason why you are seducing him Bam. Get him out of my way.. Or else." Art smirked.

"What?!"

"I will tell Mew everything."

"Go ahead then, it's your words against mine."

"I have evidences, I am not a lawyer for nothing Bam.. Keep that on your mind. Go now. I'm sick of your face."

"The feeling is fucking mutual though". Bam smirk at him then he slam the door leaving him, irritated.

Art throw his shot glass on the door.

"How can I get rid of you Gulf! You're getting on my nerves!"

He walk back and forth, then a brilliant idea, flashed on his mind. Then he let out a sinister laugh. A very heartily laugh.