STRIP 34- MARRIED

PARTY PART 2

MEW'S POV

I help Art wipe his face, no matter how I want to laugh on Gulf's savageness I still want to keep calm and go with the flow.

"Did you see what that bitch did to me? He'll be dead soon, he's pissing me!" He keeps on murmuring while wiping his face with a tissue.

"I told you before when we first saw him again after 7 years, dont provoke him..see what happened to you." I gave him more tissue.

"Are you siding him?!" He glared at me.

"Nope. I am not siding anyone. I am just stating facts here." I plainly said.

I look at their table, the members of the board was now talking about shares, stock markets and all. I was just listening to them. I am actually pissed a little. This is supposed to be a party but they are talking about business.

"Prepare yourself, Dad will announce something." Art fix his suit and look at his reflection on his phone.

I know that already, his father will announce our engagement. It is long overdue already. But he cant do that.

I look at Gulf's father and he nodded at me. As his eyes trailed the guests, since this party is exclusive for closest family and members of the company, it is kinda private. Whatever will be exposed, it will remain here.

"Goodluck to us, Dad." I mouthed at him, my mouth opened each letter without sound and he smiled and nodded at me.

Art's father stand on the stage.

"May I request my son, and the heir of the Segovias, Mew... To come up on stage."

I walk there confidently while Art was beside me.

"It's been settled back then that thus two should end up together so I proudly announce to you their engagement."

"That is, If I allow you." I saw Gulf's father stand up.

"What do you mean?" John snapped at Thiwat.

"Mew and my son is married, 7 years years ago. That will be adultery." He look around. Shrugging his shoulder, the crowd gasped loudly.

"What?!"

"How did it happen?!" Art almost fell, he gripped my arm tightly. Looks like cant accept it.

"It doesn't matter. Look at the folders you are holding from the board members, attached in there was the certificate of Marriage, along with that is the proof that my son bought the shares of Santos in your shipping lines. And that makes him one of the top shareholders."

I smirk after hearing my father in law. Yes.. We didn't have a grand wedding but Gulf and I were married. His father talk to me seven years ago. Asking about what really happened to us. I told him everything, in return he help me behind the scene. If I will rely on my own money, I cant sustain the bankruptcy and the needs of the affected employees. I did accept help from the Kiriguns and Juanchainat, but still Thiwat Mochoir stays behind my back to guide me.

I saw Art's father slowly fell down clutching his chest. His pride cant accept it.

I smirk. "Karma is a Bitch, you are one of the reasons why my father was now imprisoned in a wheelchair. Endure now."

Art and Arisz hurriedly took him to the hospital. All the guest remained there to congratulate me. I look around and the Traipipattanapongs are gone. They leave so fast?
I told the organizers to stop the party and I told the private nurse of my father to take him home first.

"I didn't know that you tied the knot."
Mr. Santos said he shook my hand.

"It was unplanned, if you'll excuse me I need to chase them."