STRIP 10- UNSECURE

GULF'S POV

I hugged him tight feeling guilty of what I did. I didn't think clearly.
But I cant control my emotions, I feel like I am just being used.

Then I remember what happened when Mew sent me to the club two nights ago.

***

FLASHBACK

AFTER my dance performance Manager Pleng called me, someone wants to talk to me personally.

I agreed.

Only to be shocked on who is waiting for me.

It's Mew's fiancee.

"Hi, How may I help you?" I raise my perfectly shaped eyebrow on him.

"Please sit down.. I didn't formally introduce my self to you, I am Attorney Art Pakpoom Juanchainat, co owner of the Segovia and Juanchainat law firm, I watched your performance lately, you are indeed very good. A very alluring and seductive stripper." His voice was filled with disgust while looking at me from head to toe.

"Quit beating around the bush, and tell me what do you want!"I snapped at him, feeling my patience, evaporates.

"I am here to tell you that, Mew won't fall for someone like you, so dont get yourself too attached, I am attractive enough for him."

"And so?" I put my hand on my waist as I towered him, he is sitting while I am standing beside him.

"Let me remind you that I am his fiancee." He smugly said.

"And let me just remind you bitch that I am his cure. Only me can make him aroused, didn't you just brag that you are attractive enough? Why Mew dont have an effect on you?" I said, matching his smugness.

"He will dumped you like a trash you already are after he is cured. I'll assure you that." His eyes turn misty. I shook my head. Aww so voldie is a cry baby.

"But before that will happen, he will fall for me and dump you first. I'll assure you that." I smirk at him.

He get his phone from his pocket then he scroll something.

A picture of him and Mew kissing outside the familiar house. It's the house of Mew's parents.

I see the details and it was taken an hour ago.

Art take his phone back.
"I had dinner on their home, his Dad talk to him, he has all the time but he didn't call off the wedding. One thing is sure, he's just using you. Any actions of Mew means nothing but a plain reason that he wants to get rid of his illness." certainty was evident on his voice making me shiver.

I didn't talk back. From the first night I know that Mew was only using me, he made it clear. It is me who just assumed by the way he made me felt.

"Cat got your tongue? Or does the slap of reality, painful?" He smirked at me.

"Leave." I told him. Hiding all my possible emotions.

"And if Mew's parents will know.. Hmm I don't know what to say anymore." He grab his clutch bag and he left.

I got up feeling drained.
My energy evaporated.

TWO days I off my phone and i didn't contact him aiming to stay away from him. In that two days I am in hell.

How does this man manage to enter my system in a short period of time.

I hear him Whispering sweet words on my ear, I cried even more.

I remembered when I call the university and I am officially enrolled. That added fire to my emotional berserk. He did the thing which makes me felt like a gold digger.

I threw my precious figurine on him. And now I regretted. That came from Japan.

"Baby. Come on, Are you okay now? What happened?"He keeps on rubbing my back.

I moved away while wiping my tears.
"Let's not be so closed. We should remain as whay we should be, just a client and a stripper. We should not get along well and we should not be together." I manage to say eventhough my voice is shaking.
"Let's try not be too attached."

"What are you talking about?" He seems clueless.

"I don't want to be the other man, the mistress, the relationship wrecker, I want to be the only one. I don't want to be the second choice." in between my sobs I manage to say.

"You are my only one." He whispered on me.

"Until when? Until the day of your wedding?" I said flatly.

"I'm calling off the wedding. I'm just waiting for the legal papers so that the firm will be officially mine." he look at me intently."Is this why you didn't contact me for two days? You are feeling insecure?"

"Yes, I am.. Your fiancé watched me perform. He mocked me. I didn't retort back because it's true though." I reach for the tissue box and sneeze on the tissue.
"And how dare you enrolled me in the University?" I glared at him.

"I told you earlier that I want to help." he rubbed his nape.

"And I clearly told you that you should ask me first!" God, this man is annoying.

"Sorry.. Please don't be angry.. I want to give you the best things in this world." He hold my hand and brought it to his lips then he kiss it.

"No need for that, you are the best thing that ever happened to me."
I confess while I kiss him on his lips. Feeling thankful for I have him here with me.

All my life, No one cared for me.
I got my education from my own hardworks. I lived for myself.
Now someone, finally took time to take care of me and made me feel special.

I will not lost his chance.
I will not lose this man.
I will hold him tight that even Voldie cant get him.

I WILL MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME, HARDER AND DEEPER UNTIL HE CANT RESURFACE FROM BEING STUCK ON ME.

I PROMISE THAT.