STRIP 4 - POKE

GULF'S

My breath hitch when I saw the lust visible in his eyes.
How can someone be this illegallly handsome.

I wait in anticipation on what he is going to do. This is my first time being this intimate with someone. And a total stranger. I just know him by his name, nothing more. But I am really smitten.

This unfamiliar heartbeat I've felt by just looking at his face. All this are new to me.

He lean down and kiss me on my forehead.

"This is your first time, so let's do this in a slow pace."

I just nodded at him. My eyes was focus on his every move.

He leaned down again to kiss me, and my lips parted on their own, unconsciously my hands wrapped around his nape, pulling him to deepen our kiss.

Unlike lately that I don't know what to do, now I mimicked all his lips' movements, our tongues teasing each other and our salivas are mixing, we are practically stealing our lungs oxygen.

He "hmmm" always when I tried to suck his lower lip, as he did also suck my upper lip. His hands started working its way to my naked chest, caressing my nipples, playing and pinching each sensitive peaks.

I arch my body on the sensation I felt, specially when his mouth trails on my ear, I tilted my head to give him more access, I felt him suck my earlobe, and my neck, I am pretty sure he leaves hickeys on his trails.

I rubbed his back, unknowingly where to hold. My other hand played with his soft hair.

"Ohh Daddy.." I moan when his tongue glides on my shoulder blades.

"Is it good, baby?"

"Yes Daddy." I nodded, after he saw me nods, he continued having his way on me.

His kisses went down my tummy, and it stops on my belly button. His tongue pierce on the small hole of my belly. I let out a small chuckle because that is the ticklish part of my body.

He look up at me, and I dont know of I am right, but I saw adoration in his eyes.

He smile at me for a bit, and he continues kissing me until he faces my crotch..

His hands trails on my thighs but when he tried to hold the hem of my skimpy lacy underwear, I close my legs and cover it with my hands.

"I'm sorry.. But this is so embarrassing." I softly said.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" He softly said at me then he sat up straight.

"I just felt that this is not correct because I should be the one pleasuring you," I sat up too.
I felt the cold from the air condition. I was naked since I dance A while ago.
I drape my arms around me.

He saw my gestures so he sit beside me and pulled me to sit again on his lap.
Then he hugged me again.

"Hearing you moans is enough to pleasure me baby.. Your moans are music to my ears. It's been what? Three days since I saw you in that club and yet look at me.. I'm so smitten on you." Mew said on me while he sniffs my cheeks. This gestures of him makes me felt important.

"Let's talk about you.. I only know you by your name." I ask him while I play with his hand on my lap.
Then I laid my head on his shoulder, my face almost nuzzled his sexy neck.
I can see his adams apple moving up and down.

"I will introduce my self then, I am Atty. Mew Segovia. Our family own a small law firm, I offered my legal services free for the poor who needs jusctice. And my family has a small trading business." He confidently said.

"Wow.. I can't believe it that the man I am hugging now is actually a lawyer." I murmured at him.

"How about you?"

"I am an orphan, I grow up in the orphanage. Then I work and work. I am on my last year in my pre med course, which is nursing. But I stop because I cant afford the tuition this semester, I had enough money on my account but I need more for miscellaneous needs."

"Wow .. You are hardworking you know that? Truly we can't judge a person base on his line of work." Mew nods.

"Yes, even though I strip and dance for a living, never did I tried to whore my self to anyone. You are the first that I allowed to hold me like this."
I honestly said. It is true. Even Manager Pleng can testify that. After my dance prod. I go home immediately.
"Is the guy we saw, really your fiance? I dont want to ruin a relationship."
I Remove my head on his shoulder and I look at him.

"Arrange by our parents, we are together for 5 years and I admit I learned to like him, but after what I knew that he and my brother did, I lost interest on him. Then I met you, "
He said softly.

On my position, I felt his hard on under me. I became restless on his lap. His dick was literally poking my ass.

" do you felt it baby? Keep in mind that only you can make "General" salute.." he laugh.

Damn it was so sexy to hear.

"Yes you're poking me."

" Do you want me to poke you more?"
He said in a serious tone.

"Take me to the bedroom." I said in a small voice.

I AM NOW WILLING TO BE POKE!