STRIP 5 - FIRST TIME

RATED SPG

MEW

"Take me to the bedroom," He gave me the consent. Finally.

I felt like I was hit by a lightning strike, I swiftly carried him bridal style, he even squeal. He's just so cute.

He's a paperweight light, He drapes his arms on my neck.

I open the door of my room using my feet and I closed it again by kicking it.

I gently flop him in the bed.
Then I hovered over him.

Nervousness is visible in his doe eyes.
How can a man like him looks like this pretty. A pure and real woman will be envious with his beauty.

He's forehead furrowed when he noticed me staring at him.

"What?!"

"You're so beautiful." I whisper then I drop small kisses on his swollen chestnut lips.

A saw his face blushed.
So cute..

"Now.. Where we're we?" I pretended to think. "aha.. I remember.. we're right here.." I hook my fingers on the hem of his underwear.

I felt him jolted.

"Relax baby.. I won't hurt you."

"How sure are you? They said anal sex is hella painful." he said without looking at me.

"if you are not strech and lubed enough." I said while slowly pulling down his underwear. He lifted his legs and help me remove it.

By the help of the room's dim light, I saw his cock, maybe a few inches smaller than mine as I have 9.

He's about to cover it again but I stopped him.

"Naa uh. Put your hands above your head or I will tie that." I saw his eyes widen.
But he followed what I said.

I lean down and sniff him down here.. He smells nice and clean.

He jolted again when I lick his erection.
He even tasted good.
Of course, he's a virgin.

I hold both of his thighs when I put his whole cock in my mouth and started to suck him hard.

"Ooohhh Daddyy.." his voice was like a muffled screams. I swallow him, and suck him again after settling in between his legs, my other hand works on his ass rim.

But I remember that I need Lube.. So I leave him for a while. His dizzy look follows me. I go to my walk in closet and get a big tube of lube, and a box of DUREX XXL condom on different flavors.
I personally ordered them online because the on the counter condoms wont fit on me. It felt suffocating.
So I keep them on my closet. And I didn't used them because of my condition.

I settled the things on the small bedside table on my reach.

Then I began stretching him up.

I lifted his left leg for my hands better access on his ass.
While my other hand was busy masturbating him.

"Ahh.." he slowly whine.

His hips backing up when I entered one lubed finger on his hot hole.

"Are you good baby?"

He just nods at me while biting his lips when I started pulling and pushing my finger inside him.

"Yes.. That felt good.. Hmm.."

I added one finger more and I scissored him to loosen up more.

Then I found his prostate.

"You hitted my special gland.. He said while his face shows a total euphoria after I rubbed something inside him.