STRIP 15- SCHEME

ART'S POV

Mew and I are doing well but after his accident and that stripper whore came, I can't believe that Mew will really push me away.

Forgetting what we have, and what we shared just for that lowly slut.

I understand that Mew just needs him for his illness but why does he had to do this to me?
He abandoned me just like that.

I started to investigate about that stripper whore and I found out that he is a top dancer of an exclusive stripper club own by the organization that we've been backing up since then, so it is more easy for me to come in and watch him.

Indeed what I saw triggered me.
He's good. He's really perfect. What I watched on that stage just added fuel to my envious system.

No wonder Mew got crazy on him.
So I did my plan.

I use Bam to catch his attention. And I am very happy with the progress. He accepted the flowers from Bam, he is friendly towards him.

I saw them from a far they are happily talking like real close friends.

Bam and I joined forces to get what we deserve, Me, my law firm and Mew, while him, the cruise ship and his position as a real son of the Segovias.

After a few days of Bam started his ways, the wind turns out to be not on my favor.

Bam changed.
He really changed! He dont want to pursue our plan.

Someday I will make him regret his decision of betraying me.

I am now here in the exclusive club where that slut works.
He is not here, as I heard that he is back on the university.

It doesn't matter if he is not here.
All I want is someone who can give me information.

The manager talk to me.

"Atty. Pakpoom, welcome!"

"Manager Pleng, can I have the girl who just dance now?" I know that girl is Gulf's best friend.

"Ahh, Sheryl? Yeah sure.. Perfect timing. Sir Tong is not here also, if he's here Sheryl won't be available." I stop myself from rolling my eyes. Who cares though?

I just nod at her.

The girl named Sheryl came and she sitted next to me.

"Hi, Sir." She shyly said.

"Hello, I am Mew's friend." I held out her hands in a swift way, Like a moth touches the fire.

"Ahh.. Attorney's friend.. Hello I am friend of Nattarine, our main dancer here, he's dating attorney Mew."

Yeah, no need to rubbed it on my face, bitch.

"Yes,I know.. I am here to ask you if what is his favorite food? Attorney Mew wants to cook for him, but it is a surprise."
I smiled at her a little hoping she'll believe.

Sheryl just smile. "Is that so? I thought Atty. Mew already know because he always brought that food to Nattarine if he'll visit on our dorm. But anyway just incase. It's fried pork chops with basil leaves."

I stopped my self from getting pissed.
So i maintained my smile.
"Does he has any allergies or something? His skin is very tone." I tried to coax her to open up more.

"He's eating mostly everything except for shrimps and prawns."

I nodded, now I can start my plan.
GOTCHA..

After a few talk with her I decided to go home, when I reach our house I call the most trusted cook of the Jongcheveevats.

Tomorrow evening Gulf will eat there, and meet the father of Mew.