III

Since Mr. jeon request you to stay with them in Jeon Mansion till they leave busan.

Besides, you get to meet your appa after a long time, due to work he had to always stay with Mr. jeon.

So, you have no other choice than moving into Jeon Mansion from Staff Quarter for few days even if you always feel scared of the coconut headed bunny looking like a damn Lion.

"Uncle....it's already late......aren't you going to have dinner? If you want I can bring here"

you asked him since its time for his medicine according to your dad.

"No dear.....did Jungkook done his dinner?" he asked and you just shaked your head as no in reply.

"Can you please call him for dinner?" He requested you making you flinched a bit and of course that wasn't unnoticed by Mr. Jeon.

"Uh- he-" you were searching for a proper excuse through your head just to avoide this request.

"Just tell him I ordered him to have dinner with me" Mr. jeon said with a stern voice as if he wants to say you, he is still the father of the fierce lion.

Bitting your lower lip in fear and playing with your finger, you went infront of Jungkook's room...It's open...You saw No one through the thin space between door and wall...

Slowly you stepped into his room to search the bathroom. Then you saw a board tall figure at the balcony through the soft silk see-through curtain.

He was facing the night view while his brown hair was playing with the soft wind....Suddenly he sensed someone behind him and slowly faced you but you were too much lost observing his each and every detaills...

As if the whole universe stopped around both of you....Shamelessly he started observing each and every details of your small figure....same goes to you.

'He have a perfect body....No!....more perfect than the 'perfect' word itself.....Oh no! did he caught me staring at him' your subconcious mind mentally scold you.

"Uh- Uncle Jeon w-wants you to h-have dinner with him" you said breaking the intimate eye- contact with him.

"Why do you stutter all the time infront of me?" he asked you out of nowhere before you could run away again.

"Uh- he is w-waiting for y-you, young master" jungkook feel somthing different in his body which he never felt before.

Was it sparkles, butterflies? Fireworks? he thought.

But again everything went missing when he heard you calling 'youngmaster' and run away without anymore word.

"Did she caught me staring at her?" jungkook said to himself taking a plain grey t-shirt from his closet.

The supposed to be awkward dinner went more awkward than it should be. Jungkook kept looking at you time to time making you choke on your food more than twice.

Unintentionally you both choosed the exact oposite side of the table which give him more access to look at your eyes closely.....Nothing went unnoticed by Mr. Jeon while the whole situation was unnoticed by your dad.

After the dinner, everyone went to their room while Mr. jeon called your dad at the office room for the last meeting before sleep. Before Mr. jeon could dismissed the discuss your dad got an email from their trusted man who kept eyes on Jeon's rival. Your dad went to meet the person at this midnight and came back at 7 am. and called Mr. jeon to have a meeting again.

"Hanbin.....are you sure about that?" Mr. jeon asked for the nth time.

"I guess jungkook knew this from the first that's why he came with unless you know how much stubborn he is" your dad said with a confusing look in his face.