BONUS-5(last)🎀

[A/N: As I promised, this is the last Bonus chapter. After this, Baby Wife will be closed forever. I'm extremely sorry for being This Much Late, hope you haven't forgotten me🤍]

_____________________

Jungkook was sitting in his cabin, checking some files while he got a call from his dad.

"Yeah, last night we did the Coronation of Yoongi Hyung" he said checking some project papers.

"No, dad... I'm glad that I handed over the position to the right Person"

"Yeah, Jen isn't aware about this. I hope she will understand the situation"

Suddenly he got another call on his landline telephone. And the number says "Seoul Police Station"

Joining his eyebrows, he said, "Umm... Dad, I'll talk to you later"

He dropped the file from his hand and picked the telephone with a sudden restlessness and confusion.

Someone spoke, "Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes...speaking" he replied still being confused.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm DSP Kim Mingyu. Can you please come to the police station asap?" the unknown person said making him more confused.

"What happened officer?" he asked as his heartbeat raised.

"Mr. Jeon, your wife, Mrs. Jeon Y/n is here"

That's it! His heart felt like a heavy Mountain hearing Y/n's name.

Without wasting time he rushed to the the police station as soon as possible.

"Y/N!!" he shouted in worry, entering the office only to see his pregnant wife sitting calmly in front of an officer.

Hearing his voice full of tension she bites her lips while slowly standing to face him.

He rushed to her with fear and hugged her quickly yet in a gentle manner trying not to squeeze her body.

"What happened? Are you... okay, love?" he asked in a worried voice before breaking the hug to cup her face.

She held his hand to calm him down, "Kook..." as he was searching if she got any injury.

Before she could reply he asked,"Bunny? Bunny is fine, right?" while caressing her visible 7 months bump.

Jungkook kept his right palm on her belly as she replied, "Kook, we both are fine"

He breathed out a sigh in relief, closing his eyes and lowering his head. Trying to hide his almost teary eyes he cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

The born single DSP Kim Mingyu rolled his eyes by watching them.

He kept cupping her face while asking in a gentle voice, "Now, tell me. What the heck actually happened?"

The officer cleared his throat reminding them, there are other people too, "Excuse me!"

"Damn! He ruined the whole scene!" a random guy from behind the bar said going back as if he was enjoying a romantic scene and suddenly an annoying 30sec advertisement showed up.

"He is Jealous" another guy from the same cell said, yawning while other criminals started to laugh.

"Hey! You guys keep quiet if you don't want me to beat your A$$ again" Officer Kim shouted at them.