LVI

You just ziped up your floral frock. Almost ready, need a little makeup to hide those purple marks.

YES, you're attacked by a hungry beast, horny rabbit last night.

You turned to see Jungkook came out of washroom with a single towel wrapped around his torso.

His abs and upper body is fully displayed infront of you.

Damn! those bite you've given him last night on his chest and abs matched well with his arm tattoo.

He's the perfect definition of killer body with baby face.

Well, he could have wear the tuxedo in the washroom, which is sent by Jimin through the driver.

But No! He loves to tease you like that.

You looked away pretending just now you haven't eye-f#ucked him.

He chuckled and wear those fresh clothes, time to time checking you're blushing as if you never seen him naked before.

You put the makeup kits and just before you could turn, Jungkook back hugged you.

You both are now facing the mirror, as he snuggle his face in the crook of your neck.

He placed a sweet kiss and soon detached lips feeling a bitter flavour.

You giggled at his expression, who just sucked thick layer of foundation on your neck.

"Yack, even if it shows hickey, don't put foundation here" he complains.

You giggled at his expression and replied, "Okay"

You stopped giggling, noticing Jungkook's gaze on your glossy lips. He's licking own lips, looking at yours.

Before he could lean down to devour your lips, someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook opened the door to see Hanbin with worries written all over his face.

"Y/n, are you going with him?" hanbin asked.

"Of course, my wife is going with me" Jungkook replied instead of you.

"Jungkook, can I have some words with you?" hanbin requested.

"Sure" jungkook nodded and went out leaving you puzzled.

Time Skip~~

"Boss, the car is coming" daehan's worker spoke through the Bluetooth.

Daehan checked the footage from CCTV and saw a glossy black car is coming. Most of the time Jungkook uses this car than others.

"There are no bodyguards around. Strange!" daehan spoke with frown.

"Boss, we can't see inside the car. Windows are fully black" another man informed.

Making them taken aback the car stopped at the midway. All of them intensely looking at the car, expecting to see Jungkook or his bodyguards will come out.

But No! No one comes out. And here daehan's man put his finger on the button, ready to blow the car with a single command.

Daehan became impatient and spoke, "It's been ten minutes, the car stopped but no one came out. Go and check what happened?"

A guy went to the car and open the door to see no one is inside.

"Shit, Shit, they made us fool" daehan yelled in anger.

[MEANWHILE]

You both jump out from jungkook's privet chopper which is just landed on the TV centre's helipad, in top of the building.