IV

Mrs. Jeon and Jimin were enjoying the birds point of view through Mr. Jeon's private jet which he barely used. After almost 45 minutes, it's time for land.

Jimin helped mrs. jeon to put her seat belt. It might be his friend's mom but jimin never showed any less respect or love to her.

Jimin is always been obident for her. Whenever mrs. jeon couldn't get much time with her own family she went to Jimin's home to spend some time with his wife yoonji.

"Aww.......we are here jiminie~~ I can't believe....I'm going to see my daughter-in-law?" mrs. jeon almost yelled in happiness earning a chuckle from jimin.

"Aunt....you are too excited but last night I talked with jungkook. He almost burned me alive through the phone.....To be honest he sounded scary" jimin said with a lil pout.

"Don't worry chim....I will manage him....I know well how to control my lil bunny" mrs. jeon said patting jimin's shoulder before dramatically flipping her hair.

"All hail to the aunt Jeon" Jimin said dramatically bowed to her.

The jet landed in the private area of Jeon mansion in Busan. Mrs. jeon saw her husband and personal assistant Park Hanbin is waiting for her, she jumped from the jet despite her age.

"Honey~~~"Mrs. Jeon dramatically called Mr. Jeon approaching with a huge smile.

"Aww......Look who's here? I really missed you love" Mr. Jeon hugged his wife.

"That's why I'm here.... Where is kookie?"Mrs. jeon asked breaking the hug.

"He is coming, Mrs. jeon" your dad said flashing a smile to her.

"Hi, Hanbin....Where is my daughter-in-law. Gosh I can't wait to see her?" Mrs. jeon said almost yelling making you confused while you are just approaching them.

"There is y/n, our soon-to-be daughter-in-law" mr. jeon said pointing at you.

Without processing anything, you just froze in your place.

'What are they saying? OMG! This can't be true' you thought.

"Aww~~ she is more cute than I have imagined her" mrs. jeon said hugging you for a good moment making your heart melt.

Your mother died when you were just three.Since then, you never get any motherly love from anyone even if so many female staff loves you and took care of you.

Even if Mr. Park never let you missed his wife, you always used to hide how sad you felt watching your friends with their mother.

"My kookie is really lucky to have a beautiful wife, Am I right Jimin?" she said cupping your face.

'Kookie? who's that? They have another son? Is he also scary as Jungkook? I hope not' you thought watching her each and every action.

"Indeed aunt" Jimin said with a huge smile.

"Honey....you should take rest first" Mr. Jeon said snapping you out of your thought.

Mrs. Jeon saw his one and only son is approaching them with a plain white shirt with a lot sweats on it making it obvious to understand that he was in his gym room. And ofcourse, an annoying look is visible in his face knowing the reason of mrs. jeon's arrival.

"kookie.....come here.....stand beside her...let me see how much you both look cute together"

mrs. jeon said hugging his son before gesturing him to stand beside you.

"Mom....You need rest" Jungkook said with an annoying face knowing that its impossible to halt mrs. jeon from her dissicion.

"Are you shy kookie? aww, it won't take much time...just stand beside her" Mrs. jeon said before forcefully making him stand beside you.