XXXII

Suha was throwing all the expensive dresses she bought to wear on her birthday.

"What the hell is this? Bring the other dresses" she shouted throwing on the floor.

Yoongi was about to step out from the mansion but halted watching her craziness.

"Suha, what is this? Why are you behaving like that?" he asked in a cold tone.

"Oppa, please don't come between this matter. This is my Birthday, at least let me breath in this day" she said with attitude rolling her eyes at him.

'What's going into your little mind suha?' he thought while leaving.

~~Time skip~~

"Make me look like a princess, so that my crush won't be able to move his eyes from me" she ordered to her makeup man.

Makeup man rolled his eyes for the 999th times hearing her attitude.

"I wish you were injured more, so that I could spend some quality time with jungkook" she mumbled, watching her reflection on the mirror.

"No worries, I'm Min Suha. I'll find my way to be close with him" she chimed earning the thousandth eye roll from the makeup man.

After completing the make up he runs away as fast as possible.

Suha kept blabbering to herself, "I'll tell you how much I like you. I know you'll be unable to resist my charm"

"Whom are talking with?" Jen asked out of sudden.

"Jen! Omg Jen, I missed you so much my sweetheart best friend" Suha squealed, rushing to hug her.

Jen broke the hug and spat, "Maybe you are forgetting something. I'm not your best friend any more"

Suha feel offended but kept showing her attitude.

"We just came because my Appa's Boss invited us to attend his daughter's birthday" Jen added.

"You know what? You became a B!tch" Suha said in gritted teeth.

"At least a good B!tch, who doesn't bite others with no reason" Jen said with an eye roll.

"BTW are you ready Miss Suha? Guests are already arriving" Jen added.

Suha nodded her head and went to check her attire for the last time before stepping down.

__________

You saw him getting ready for the birthday party of Suha.

Suha was so excited when she used to talk with her friends about her birthday venue.

"Does it still paining?" Jungkook asked you with a casual voice.

You shook your head as no while playing games on your phone.

You saw him went to closet and return with a jewellery box.

He tossed the box to you and gestured to open the box.

"This- this is the gift I bought for her, from both of us" he said.

You unlock the box to see a pair of earrings shining like diamonds.

By the price tag hanging onto it, you became sure that it's definitely diamonds.

"Its- it's beautiful. She will be happy" you said with a wide smile.

'I bought the most beautiful and expensive one for you. Be ready for the date Jeon y/n' he thought with a shy smile.

You locked the box to return it, and he spoke,  "Aren't you sad? You're unable to go.."