XXXVI🔞

Suha was sitting alone on a bench inside the park. She is looking sad, helpless and vulnerable. 

People are giving confusing look at her, which she care less about right now.

She came to seek apologise to Jungkook but couldn't dare to face him.

Soobin sat beside her and casually said"Hey, what are doing here?"

Suha got startled, immediately wiping the tears she look at him with annoyance.

Soobin noticed her wiping tears but stayed silent not to make her angry.

"Are you stalking me?" she asked in annoyance.

"No, I just came for e-evening walk and s-spotted you" he said with a shrug.

She diverts her gaze to different directions to hide tears from him.

This is the most vulnerable and weakest state of her, and she's afraid to show others.

"Uh- What happened? You know, you can tell me anything" he said softly.

"Nothing just leave me alone" she said in gritted teeth trying her best to hold back her tears.

He noticed the watery eyes, as tears are threatening to fall. He also noticed how much she is trying to hold back her tears with clenching jaw. 

"If you were in a stable condition, I wouldn't bother to come here in the first place to disturb you" he said softly, as she looked directly at him with those teary eyes.

He saw how vulnerable those eyes are and seeking for comfort. He observed how fragile this girl actually is, despite acting harsh to all.

"Besides, I'm worried about you, this is not a safe place for you right now" he added cupping her face.

Suha felt overwhelmed by his words, her jaw kept shaking and failed to hold back her tears.

"Please, I'm begging you. Please leave me alone" she requested breaking into tears.

Soobin couldn't hold back himself and engulfed her in a warm embrace, as she kept sobbing and blabbering him to leave.

"Sush, It's okay if you don't want me to tell. Let me just be with you right now" he said, slowly patting her head.

She broke the hug slowly and yelled looking at the sky, "Why he can't see my love?"

His brow crashed hearing her yell, as she wiped her tears but they are stubborn to stop pouring.

Before he could ask she yelled again, "What does he see in that nerdy y/n?" 

"You- you are talking about y/n and her husband?" he asked confusedly, she nodded looking down at her feet.

He felt sad and spoke, "It's okay suha, I'm here for you" 

She shook her head and said, "Sunbae, I have a crush on him-"

Soobin cut her off crashing his lips onto her, her eyes widened by the impact of his soft lips.

She tried to push him but he expended his hand and hold back of her head to keep her still.

Those painful slow move on her lips melt her poor heart eventually, as she failed to push him.

She closed her eyes and let him comfort her in a way she needed the most from someone soft like him.

[Meanwhile.....]

⚠Smut warning⚠