XLVIII

The sun ray through the curtain fall on your face, wake you up from your deep slumber.

After doing morning stuff, you went to the balcony. It's been almost 6 days you both are in Switzerland. 

Most of the time you both went outside this huge Royal Hotel and visited so many places.

But all the time you had to use luxurious car along with few bodyguards.

You know well jungkook can't stay here more than a week due to his busy schedule, probably this is the last day you'll be staying here. 

So, you decided to request him to walk around of this Hotel and visit the nearby hill area which looks so mesmerizing from your balcony.

A sudden sound of mixer and a yell from your husband, snapped you out of the daydream.

You heard the sound of the mixer stopped, and he yelled from the kitchen, "Okay, I Stopped it. Can You Hear Me Now?"

"Arrange the deal as soon as possible" you heard him saying again.

'Probably talking with someone on the phone. But what is he doing with a mixer, early in the morning?' you thought taking slow step out of your bedroom.

"Yes, she is still sleeping" you heard him saying with a raspberry in his mouth, causing you to blush.

You reached the kitchen only to hear another yell, "YAH PARK JIMIN! Stop asking the same question again. I'm not gonna answer you"

"She always sleeps or stay busy whenever you call, that doesn't mean we do it 24/7. Have some shame! I'm younger tha-" he stopped when you slide both of your arm on his waist.

He cut the call with a simple "bye" before pulling your arm causing you bump in his back. 

Pouring the raspberry juice into two glass, he mumbled softly, "Morning, baby" 

"Good morning Kook" you replied, resting your head on his back.

He pulled you in front of him and placed his arm around your waist before asking, "Here is your favourite juice. Do you want me to order breakfast here?" 

You took a sip from the juice and replied, "No, no I'm okay outside.....uh-"

"Do you want to say something?" he asked, observing your expression while tucking one of the strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I want to visit outside" you said but soon saw him crashing his brow together. So you added, "I mean, we always went out but never went to the hill area"

"You know that area is restricted. To reach the hill we need to cross the deep jungle" he said with a serious tone.

"How about we took the map with us" you suggested with doe eyes, cause you know he can't resist your aegyo.

"We will, but after the breakfast" he said, bopping your nose with his.

__________

"It's been six days I'm here. I could have done the work a long ago" Sung Hoon said leaning against the seat of his office room.

"I don't want to hurry. Let the poor girl enjoy this trip before facing death" daehan replied checking some papers and picture of you which were secretly taken in Switzerland.

With a dirty smirk, Sung Hoon said, "I heard she is so beautiful, can we change the agreement?"

Daehan gave him a questioning look, so he added, "I mean, we can kidnap her and-"