XXVII

The next day you both were having breakfast together.

You were helping the maids and stealing a glance at him, but he kept being unbothered.

You pouted thinking how he is not giving you any attention.

Meanwhile, nothing goes unnoticed by him even though he is eating peacefully.

"From now on the room beside our bedroom is your study room. I told the carpenter to fix everything"

"Room decorator will come to this afternoon and let you choose your type"he said scrolling down his phone.

You replied 'okay' with a huge smile.

"From today, Nick and Steve is going to take you to University and pick you at the time" he said before getting up from the chair.

You felt like someone squeezed your heart by using the hand of hulk.

"They-" you tried to say but stopped witnessing his facial expression.

He looked at you with a frown and your eyes immediately went down to the floor.

Jungkook noticed your pout, this is not new to him witnessing you pout at every single topic.

He suppressed his laugh and started teasing you more.

"Is there any problem?" he said with a casual tone hiding his smile.

How much you wanted to tell him that you want him to take you and pick you up but couldn't.

You just shook your head and saw him going towards the study room with just a 'okay'.

How much he also wanted to go with you, but his pressure on work is not letting him spend time with you.

After some time

You came out of your bedroom while checking your books inside the bag and noticed him coming out of his study room while checking files.

He made eye contact with you but kept his casual face and step out of his mansion.

You quickly rushed to follow him and wanted to see what he does.

Nick lead you the way to the parking area behind him.

You saw two cars is outside the parking area and Steve is standing in his casual way.

"Here ma'am" Steve show you the car you have to hop in.

You kept looking at him with an angry pout. But he didn't say anything and hopped into his car.

"Maam, please..." Steve request you again to climb up.

Jungkook noticed your pout and your little trying to act angry.

He noticed you, stomping your feet like an angry puppy while hopping into the car.

As Steve closed the door and start the engine to drove off you look at him again.

You kept looking at him until your car went far making you unable to see him.

Jungkook didn't start the engine, he wanted to see your reaction.

"Cute~ It's really fun teasing you, love"

He chuckled and drove the car with a big fat smile.

Time skip~~

Your last class is over, so you went to put your books inside the locker.

The incident from morning came to your mind, the way he didn't even look at you.