XXXV

Soobin look up to see fierce Jeon Jungkook is in front of him, playing with a gun.

He's soul about to leave the body but came back hearing another voice,"What happened? Soobin, why are you here?"

Jimin with two other bodyguards rushed towards them.

Soobin wanted to hug Jimin like kids hugs their parents after having a nightmare.

But he restrain himself to save his manly pride.

Jungkook didn't give f#ck about them and yelled in gritted teeth, "How.the.f#ck.you.dare.to.touch.my.wife?"

"What! Jungkook you might be mistaking something. Soobin is a good boy" Jimin said with a scoff.

'God save me, spare my life. I'll stop teasing suha, I'll stop watching porn, I'll stop stealing ice-cream and snacks from fridge, I'll be an obedient boy' Soobin prayed for the 100th time within an hour.

"Steve! Cut both of his hand immediately" Jungkook ordered, causing Soobin and Jimin to panic out.

'OH MY- Soobin act cool. You're the coolest boy in this planet' he scolds himself.

Steve was about to approach Soobin to bring him to the secret torture room where they usually go.

But Jimin stopped them gesturing Jungkook is mad and he'll handle it.

They heard Soobin saying, "Chill bro... It's wonderful to see that you care for her, genuinely"

"Finally our plan worked" Soobin said casually even if he's bathing into sweats of fear.

"You have 5 seconds to explain" Jungkook ordered.

'What the f#ck! Only 5 seconds? Dude I wrote a whole book on my palm how to explain you without getting myself killed by you' Soobin thought before gulping down.

"Your wife is so deeply in love with you, man" Soobin informed.

"But you know what, she's too shy to show how much she craves for your affection" he added.

Jungkook felt happy and sad together about the fact that you hold affection for him but you said others instead of him.

He heard Soobin saying, "And It's normal. As a girl like her, it's common. But what about you?"

"You are so cool as a person. But as a husband you really sucks" Soobin said, drowning into his sweats.

Soobin was exchanging glance at both, Jimin and Jungkook to make sure if he's out of danger or not.

Jimin gave him a secret thumbs up and gestured to continue with an assuring smile.

Soobin secretly looked down to see the next line from his palm but!!!! Those lines are gone due to the amount of sweats he's occurring.

The poor guy's heart sank down to his stomach with horror.

He tried to recall what he had written earlier but failed to remember.

He looked up to see Jungkook is looking at him in curious yet angry look.

Soobin gulped down and started to spoke, "Gosh, h-how can a p-person like you have a b-beautiful w-woman for his e-entire life? Uh.... I-I e-envy you"

Shaking in fear of losing the poor soul he spoke, "Uh..... You're so b-blind to see how much she c-craves for your care"

"You're so b-blind.....blin...d" he said scratching his neck thinking what should be the perfect line after calling blind to the most dangerous person.