XIV

This is the first night of your wedding, and you almost forgot that, from now on you both have to share the same room and of course same bed.

Mrs. Jeon and Yoonji drag you towards jungkook's bedroom to show how they organized the room.

'It's awkwardly romantic ' that was the first thing came into your mind.

They talked with you normally and tried to help you not to freak out but your brain couldn't focus straight.

____________

Almost at the midnight finally jungkook came to his bedroom after finishing all the leftover works.

He entered the room and for some moment he thought he entered the wrong room.

They actually changed the whole theme of this room.

Everywhere is flowers and candles. The sweet and calming scent of flowers and candles made it 'Awkwardly Romantic'

Even if the walls and furnitures are black, those flowers decorations is making its looks like a 'Beauty and the Beast'

He noticed a trembling figure back facing him on the couch.

Maybe for the first time he wanted to close the door quietly but ended up making sound.

He cursed the door witnessing you flinch. His heart skipped a beat when you faced him.

He found you breathtakingly beautiful at this situation as you made eye contact with him.

"Um- y-you can s-sleep on b-bed I will m-manage on couch" you said with nervousness.

You mentally slapped yourself saying this line first since you were thinking how to start conversations at this night.

'I should've google it' you thought.

He find it cute and secretly chuckled at you, and just nodded his head.

Without any reply he approach the closet to found some feminine clothes and items are there too.

He unbuckled his watch and started to strip. You divert your gaze from closet to somewhere else with red cheeks.

He noticed you and came out with unbuttoned up shirt since he couldn't strip properly.

"We will talk about this later, change this" he said making you blush.

He somehow found your wedding gown is uncomfortable to sleep.

"Your dresses are in closet" he said and went to washroom.

You entered the closet to find it's filled with a mix combination of jungkook's manly perfume and wooden scent.

You found some female clothes in the closet, all of them are new and branded.

After searching for a while you just picked a comfortable pyjama-set between those revealing nighty and came out.

You were shocked to see a well-built figure with still water dripping wet hair is standing at the middle of your path.

You mentally thanked god that he was wearing proper clothes.

Without saying anything you run away to washroom.

You closed the door while your heart is still pumping like it's going to blast soon.

You weren't surprised finding his manly sent in the air of washroom.

But the fact of your nervousness is the scent is strong making it looks like he is still here.

After finishing you came out to see him playing with the phone on the edge of his bed.