VII

At night, Jimin was talking with Mrs. Jeon secretely. They are under the same roof but being careful just to complete their secret mission of making Jungkook and y/n fall for each other.

Jimin was talking about the incident he was witnessed since Mrs. jeon is so friendly....he didn't felt shy about explaining how he saw them close to each other.

(ON THE CALL)

"Yes aunt I saw them so close" jimin whispered excitedly.

"Trust me" he said again with excitement and Mrs. jeon excitedly gasped at his words through the phone.

And then she asked something making Jimin drop his excitement on the dustbin.

"Sadly No.....I think they were about to kiss....but I just unintentionally--" jimin stopped in his mid-sentence when he heard her yell in disappointment with a whisper.

"Sorry Aunt" jimin apologize with a pout. Then, being sweet..Mrs. jeon forgive him.

"Yes.....I promise it will not happen again......I also want that to happen--" jimin was cut by a sudden thud on his door and cut the call immediately after watching who just barged in.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook asked jimin.

"B-bro!......you are here?" jimin asked with a nervous tone acting as if he was just scrolling through his phone.

"I wanted to talk with you about the Pink Panther gang" jungkook asked with a worried tone after sitting on the couch infront of jimin.

"Oh...The one Kim namjoon and his boyfriend Kim seokjin is handling?" jimin asked with a questioning look.

Jungkook nodded in reply.

"This couple Kim mailed me about a meeting" Jimin said.

"They want an agreement. Do you want me to go back to seoul?" Jimin asked him with a confusion.

"Hmm....take extra Bodyguards with you" Jungkook said giving him the file he was working.

"Good news for you, on the last mission we bought two of them, remember? They confessed that they were taking preparation to attack on Uncle Jeon and Park.

And they were sent by Mr. Lee and his bastard son. Fun fact: They still don't know that their dogs are already killed by us" Jimin said with a chuckle.

"I knew it...... BTW I wanted to go with you Seoul too but.......Since I'm here dad want's me to handle the uncompleted project with Mr. Min" jungkook said with annoy.

"I know jungkook...So...Goodnight Bro" Jimin bid goodbye before call their private jet pilot to bring him back to seoul immediately.

[Next Morning]

Jungkook got ready to went to the most annoying thing, that means, meeting with some old people arguing with them.

Mr. Jeon was also invited to this meeting, but he suddenly felt sick and jungkook had to go alone.

Moreover, Mr. jeon doesn't want to be a clown infront of all the other CEO's because of his disrespectful and stubborn son.

Last night he had a fight with his dad. And that's because of that stupid project.

Jungkook has a different idea for that and Mr. Jeon just kept opposing him. So he was kinda annoyed about that.

Cursing under his breath he signalled some bodyguards to hop into the van and opened the car door.

"Jungkook-shi, jungkook-shi....." jungkook halt in his way when he heard a sweet voice calling him.

"What!?" he asked you harshly.