FINAL(2/2)

[2nd Half of Final]

Sung Hoon got shocked, as he watched you pushed jungkook on right time, just to take the bullet instead of him. 

Jungkook caught your body tightly before you could fall, even if he's too weak due to the torture and the medicine they inject on him.

"Y/n, Y/n....d-don't close y-your eyes. D-don't close y-your eyes, baby" he shook your body gently earning the other's attention.

"Y/n!" Hanbin and Daehan gasped, looking at you.

"My daughter" Mr. Lee gasped, trying to rush to you but stopped feeling guns at the back of his head.

"Mr. Lee and Mr. Park stay still in your place" yoongi warned poking gun at his head.

Namjoon has his gun pointing at the back of daehan's head, spoke in a stern voice, "Lee daehan, order your gang members to drop their weapons"

As daehan's man tried to shoot Hoseok from behind, Yoongi left Mr. Lee and attacked the man.

Mr. Lee took the chance but instead of fighting he rushed to you and Jungkook.

Seeing him coming closer, Jungkook tightly hugged you and tried to hide you from him.

Mr. Lee examined Jungkook's face and your wounded arm. He noticed how weak Jungkook is, but still trying to protect his wife.

A man with hockey stick was coming near with nasty smirk on his face. Before Jungkook could react Mr. Lee caught him from behind and twist his neck.

Mr. Lee left the unconscious body and started to approach but he couldn't dare to touch you.

Kneeling down he saw Jungkook kept mumbling your name desperately, trying to wake you up. 

A tear escaped from his(Mr.Lee) eyes after long years, when his eyes meet your dull yet familiar beautiful face.

He looked back to see them fighting hardly. For the first time, he felt like to stop all this fighting and enmity.

So he screamed instead, "Stop this! She needs treatment"

Daehan stopped after hearing the yell, and realize what just happened.

"Please stop" this time Mr. Lee begged at them with broken voice.

Yoongi took this opportunity and twisted daehan's hand to tackle him down.

He didn't protest nor tried to struggle, instead yelled at his gang members, "Stop fighting. Drop your weapons"

Within a few seconds they heard the siren from police.

"You are surrounded by the Crime Tribunal" he paused for a moment and spoke, "Surrender, or we'll fire"

With a chuckle he continues, "We can even do the worst, by burning this whole factory"

Within a few minutes daehan, sung Hoon and their gang members got caught by police.

"You're late" Namjoon spat, coming out with injured Jin.

" I got another order from govt. just before I got your text" Taehyung spoke politely.

"How's everything going inside?" he asked.

"Not so good" Jin replied, making him worried about his best friend.

"Is Jungkook alright?" he asked with concern again.

"Jungkook is badly injured, and his wife got a shot to " Namjoon informed making his eyes gone wide.