XVIII

(Note:- I'll be censoring all the curse words, please deal with it😊)

He looked at your direction hearing a loud honk and his eyes got bewildered.
You were literally standing middle of the busy road while trembling in fear.

Jungkook's heartbeat got increased when he saw a speedy truck is coming towards you.

"Y/N!" he shouted before jumping in the middle of the road.

Jungkook caught your hand right before the truck could hit you.

He yanked your hands and engulfs your body between his arms in a protective way.

Due to busy road and green light is still there, so he couldn't make outside the road.

You were still frozen not processing what was about to happen.

"What are you doing here?" you heard him asking in a deep voice.

"I-I...." you couldn't answer due to fear, and you were still in his embrace.

All the cars, bikes, trucks are passing by both of your figure.

"Yes, You. What the &#% are you doing here?" he said raising his voice.

His fierce aura giving you chills and shaking your whole existence.

"I j-just......c-came to-" you couldn't answer properly before lost consciousness.

"Y/n! Y/n!" you heard him before losing conscious.

"Hey wake up!" he said with a frown.

He picked you up in a bridal style in the middle of a busy road.

A car was about to hit you both but luckily stopped right before a few inches.

"Hey! Can you please die somewhere else with your girlfriend. I don't want to go to jail" the man sitting on the driver seat yelled at jungkook annoyingly.

"Hyung!" jungkook was shocked by the person who was driving.

"Jungkook?" yoongi gasped seeing him at the middle of the road.

He noticed your unconscious figure and quickly opened the car door and signalled him to come inside.

Jungkook climbs up with you behind the driver seat and placed your head on his lap.

They heard some cars were honking and drivers were shouting to move from the middle.

Yoongi rolled his eyes with annoyance and picked a gun.

Jungkook kept looking at him while yoongi shoot at the sky making all of them shut their mouth immediately.

With a smirk yoongi start the engine and asked him, "So that's true. You really married y/n?"

"I didn't have any choice" he said not looking at yoongi.

"Liar" yoongi said with a smirk causing jungkook gulp.

Maybe he is The almighty Mafia King Jeon Jungkook, but still he respects elders.

Even if he can rip yoongi's head from his neck, still he respects him as an elder brother.

Since his childhood he saw how mature and intelligent yoongi is. He always wanted to become someone like him.

Even if Mr. Jeon was Mafia king, yoongi used to fear less and that's the reason Mr. Jeon likes him.

He was and still jungkook's role model. He always wanted to be someone bold like yoongi.

After being mature, sometimes he talks back to his dad or elders but still he didn't gain the audacity to talk back to yoongi.