XIX

Evening is almost gone, jungkook is just resting on the balcony enjoying the cold breeze.

The weather is too nice to calm his mind. Another fact of his calmness is you are safe now.

He couldn't describe in words how much dread he felt when Nick informed you were missing.

And again how much scared he was when he found your freezing figure middle of the road.

His body still shivers thinking what might happen if he wouldn't save you on time.

He looked over the surface of the balcony to see his guards are doing their job.

He should warn them to be more careful, but he is not in the mood of shouting at them right now.

Jungkook's thought cut off by a groan from his bedroom. He quickly opened the glass door to enter his bedroom.

Another groan left your throat when you tried to sit up.

He looked at you with his casual cold face and hands resting in front of his chest.

You got up from the bed to gulp down a glass of water not noticing your husband is piercing a hole in your body with bare eyes.

Your body shook in fear when you heard him, "Why were you outside without bodyguard, Jeon y/n?"

Your heart skipped a beat hearing "Jeon y/n" from him.

You quickly looked at the direction but couldn't make eye contact with the man infront of you.

"I-I.... b-because I was f-feeling s-suffocation" you stuttered.

He clearly saw you pouting. It makes him go crazy so he looked away to control himself.

He knows he will lose control and ended up making you scared, but still managed to keep professional face.

"Didn't I warn you not to go outside without bodyguards?" he asked with a monotone.

Even if you are not looking at his face, his voice is enough to make you shiver.

"I don't like them...they are annoying" you said collecting all of your guts.

"You are not better" he mumbled with an eye roll, enough for you to hear.

You pouted hearing him. So you gathered all of your guts to pour out your heart.

"It's been one month I was caged....I-I feel like a Prisoner....I can't stay like that"

He felt the sadness in your voice. He almost forgot the fact that in this new home you might really feel suffocation.

Not only because he stays outside the most, but also there is no one to talk with you. On top of that he forbid you to talk with others.

Some old but still fresh memory came into his mind. How happy you were while playing with those kids.

Without elaborating the conversation he said,
"Next time call me before going out and of course don't forget to take Nick and Steve with you"

"They- Okay" you tried to say, but his stare make you stop.

With another pout you looked down and said, "Thank you Jungkook-shi"

Jungkook cleared his throat controlling himself to look at your pout.

To wipe the awkwardness he dialled a number on his phone. After a few ring someone received.

Without greeting he said,
"If she wants to go anywhere ask me before and of course never let her go alone"