XXXVIII

[Next morning]

Jimin and yoonji were restlessly walking back and forth in the bedroom.

Jimin is following yoonji, who's worried and roaming around the bedroom in panic.

"Babe, please listen to me. Let's have breakfast" Jimin pleaded her.

"Chim, she isn't picking up my calls" she said ruffling her hair.

Jimin back hugged her and spoke, "Babe, she is fine. Maybe she switched off or keep it on silent"

"What if Jungkook do something with her?" she asked gulping down.

He broke the hug, turning her to face him, he spoke, "No way! He loves her"

She looked down and said, "Soobin said he was too angry. I'm scared chim"

Jimin cupped her face and spoke, "Don't stress yourself. It will affect our baby"

She freed herself from his grip to say, "What should I do? What if Jungkook beat her, or torture her?"

"No way! Stop over thinking, baby" Jimin almost yelled.

She burst into tears and spoke, "It's my fault, chim. If anything happens to her, I'll regret my whole life"

"Babe....." Jimin hugged her tightly.

She broke the hug to wipe her tears, she kept searching for his phone.

She gave it to him and said, "Chim.....Call him"

Jimin took his phone, tossing it on the mattress, he spoke, "Calm down, I bet she's fine"

"Are you scared to call him?" she asked in shock.

"No, actually....he kinda ordered us not to bother them until he calls us by himself" he hesitated to reply.

Yoonji grip his shoulder to yell, "What does it mean? Is he became a psychopath or something worse?"

Jimin smiled and spoke, "Nothing like that. I think.....he wants to make things clear with y/n....alone"

Before she could say something he added, "But one whole night passed, and he didn't call me, it's bothering me too"

She grab his hand and spoke, "Let's inform junhee aunty(Mrs. Jeon)"

"What if she'll think that we messed up?" Jimin asked scratching his neck.

"That's not what I'm concern about right now" she replied dialing Mrs. Jeon's number.

[Meanwhile]

Jungkook woke up to see his baby wife is sleeping like a child in his warm embrace.

The early raised sunlight and wind from the south is playing with their curtains, making the whole environment more romantic.

He saw you moving in sleep, trying to wake up slowly, adjusting your vision due to sunlight.

He placed a sweet smooch on your lip and spoke, "Good morning"

"Mmm, morning" you replied having trouble with your vision.

He felt overwhelmed by your response as his eyes started to shining with overjoy.

It's not like this is the first time he's wishing you morning, the fact makes him happy that you replied sweetly.

You were in your deep slumber when he used to wish you, but today is different in a good way.