XXIX

[After Someday]

Yoonji and Jimin is waiting in the living room for you and jungkook. 

You were being ready for going to shopping with Yoonji while jungkook was being ready for going to meeting.

"Yoonji, can't you change the plan?"

Jimin kept asking the same thing again and again for the nth time.

Following your husband, you came out to see the cute interaction between Jimin and his wife.

Jungkook chuckled at them while you kept looking at them with so much adore.

Their interactions as a husband wife never failed to make you smile.

"Come on Chim, I'm only a few weeks pregnant. See, I can jump, I can run" yoonji said showing some stunt of jumping.

"Okay, okay.... Calm down" Jimin said grabbing her shoulder, giggling at her cuteness.

"Are you sure you can go alone?" Jungkook asked, even though he will send bodyguards for their protection.

"Babe, think again we can hang out together on this weekend" Jimin asked with concern.

"Chim, don't worry I'll be alright. Besides, Soobin is going to come with us" yoonji said, patting his arm and doing aegyo.

'Soobin? That stupid boy?' Jungkook mentally yelled.

"Soobin Oppa is also coming? Great" you said in excitement.

'Great? What the hell?' Jungkook secretly rolled his eyes at you.

"Why? Uhm- I thought....it was girly shopping or something like that" Jungkook asked with an irritating tone.

All of your gaze is now at him.

With a smudge smirk yoonji spoke, "Come on Jungkook, it's not like I haven't invited both of you to come with us"

"But you're always busy besides Soobin has a nice choice of picking things" she added.

"Unnie, after shopping we'll pay a visit to that famous restaurant" you said with a hyped tone.

Jungkook saw you being happy after a lot of days.

He tried to hide his smile watching you behaving like a child again.

"Of course y/n, and we'll have lunch at RJ restaurant, Soobin is going to give us a treat. So no worries" she said while flipping her hair.

"M-Mom said she might be here today" Jungkook said trying to act genuine.

"I talked with eomma. She'll come at this afternoon" you said not looking at him.

Jungkook noticed the difference in your mood while you're talking to them and him.

You're acting little bit cold with him, from the night when you return from the hospital.

'What happened to her?' he thought.

"We'll be here before that right y/n?" yoonji asked with a smile.

"Let's go unnie" you said before nodding your head, flashing another smile.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before went to the parking area with Jimin.

He noticed your excitement and thought, 'Seems like too desperate to meet that stupid boy! What does he have I don't?'

With that he hopped into the car and send a message to his secret bodyguards to keep eyes on you as always.