LII

ON THE OFFICE:

"Jungkook, don't stress yourself that much" Jimin said, watching Jungkook working like a maniac.

"Hyung, I need to prove my innocence to y/n" Jungkook replied in a desperate tone, checking some file.

Jimin sighed and spoke, "I know, we are doing our best to find out who's behind this"

Jungkook brushed his hair back and spoke, "Hanbin uncle is gonna take y/n away from me. I'll die without her"

Jimin felt sad for him and asked, "Jungkook, you're never that much weak. What happened to you?"

"I'm scared hyung. she'll leave" Jungkook replied with a gulp.

"She'll never leave you. She loves you" Jimin spat in a angry tone.

Suddenly his phone started buzzing, he received the call, "Yes, Park Jimin speaking"

"Ah, jin hyung. Yes, yes, Jungkook is here. Okay, I'll call a meeting with Min Yoongi" Jimin said.

"Yes, the hacker. I know him. His name is Jung Hoseok" he added before hung up the call.

Jimin smiled and spoke, "Jungkook, we will have a meeting before taking step. We'll surely figure out something"

___________

It's been a week, Jungkook has been working hard, forgetting to get enough sleep and meal.

Meanwhile the force from media and reporters started growing.

Some of them even stalked you on university. Thanks to Steve, he managed to save you from them.

Annoying reporters kept barging into Jeon mansion (where you and Jungkook lives).

Both of your life has been hell after this dirty rumours spread.

Now a days, you even feared to watch TV. You don't want to hear anymore bad things about him.

They have been showing some making out scene and telling that the man is Jungkook, even when the man doesn't look like him.

You stopped going to university right now, but after a week you have exams and this Shit is ruining your life.

People around your neighbour also kept blabbering without knowing anything completely.

And that's why you even deprived yourself from going out.

You always tries to help Jungkook, whenever you got chance, and he always gives you a weak smile.

Your thoughts cut by a yell and thud sound, from his study room.

You rushed to see he dropped all the file you aarranged on the shelves, since it was looked like a war zone.

"Where the f#ck that file is?" he mumbled to himself searching for something desperately.

"Are you searching for something?" you asked entering the room.

You saw him fuming with anger as he replied, "Last time you decorated this.... And now the most important file is missing. Did you threw it away?"

Before you could say anything he yelled, "How many f#cking times do I have to tell you no to touch anything in officeroom"

"I-I...kook.... I didn't throw any files.... I just decorated these shelves" you said tried to anger him more.

"And who the hell told you to do that?" he yelled but you didn't respond.