VI

Even jungkook was lost into you that he himself forget that he told you not to come infront of you and promised himself to keep A HUGE DISTANCE between both of you.

He started to lean close to your face. You closed eyes with fear while his breath was touching your face and neck area. AND THEN~

"Woah! Oops- sorry sorry.... You can continue--" jimin said dramatically covering his eyes with small palm.

And being pervert minded he watched both of you between his fingers.

You slightly pushed jungkook hard and both of you jumped in different direction while jungkook was about to fall and you crashed yourself on wall unconsiously.

Both of you were embarrassed and your body temperature started increase while you stayed still facing wall. Jungkook run his fingers between his hair.

"Can you please shut up Jimin hyung" clearing his throat he scold Jimin.

"Jimin-shi, I m-made lunch for both of y-you..... P-please come d-downstairs" you said not making eye contact with anyone before storming out from his room with red cheek.

'Did she just called him Jimin-shi? And she call her soon to be husband, youngmaster?' jungkook thought.

"The hell bro....So both of you--" jimin stopped his sentence without completing when he noticed an angry bunny glaring at him.

"Uh- Geez Let's have lunch together....." he pulled jungkook with him.

---------------

"That's amazing y/n-shi..... My wife wasn't a good cook but I taught her so many things and aunt also helped her now she can cook delicious food...... But jungkook is lucky"

jimin said making your cheek gone crimson red.

"Why don't you just go on a date? Come on... You both are going to marry soon" Jimin added.

While jungkook just kept continue his 'shooting death glare at both of you' game.

"So y/n-shi, from where did you finished your college?" jiimin asked you chewing food.

"Uh I just finished the exam but haven't got results.....and it's from Busan High" you said while jimin's eyes started sparkling.

"Woah.....I graduated from here too" jimin said with excitement.

Both of you kept talking about professors, playground, cafe, garden, rooftop even staff's too.

Jungkook kept quiet and watched both of you with a cold face.

"Maybe this Monday they will arrange graduation ceremony" you said with a worried tone.

'She is pretty comfortable with Jimin hyung, and here she always stutter infront of me' jungkook thought himself.

"Best of luck y/n-shi" jimin said and saw jungkook leaving the table after making a loud sound with chair.

Jimin chuckled at his behaviour....cause......he can smell jealousy in the air.

[AT THE AFTERNOON]

Jungkook was working on the office room of Mansion. Lot's of papers are remaining to check.

He had to finish all of them before his dad could arrive.

Cause he can't watch his father to struggle with tones of papers at this age.

Even if he is always act cold towards them but he truely loves his parents.

You were playing with some staff's kid in the backyard. It's included in your daily routine to play with them.