𝙩𝙬𝙤

18+ trigger warning: drug use, mention mental illness & smut

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

During Christmas break, I read a muggle book that said, 'if you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.'

It was supposed to help my 'self-healing journey'. But the more I thought of it, the more I think that it is bullshit.

Because I tell the fucking goddamn truth and I still can't remember anything. I can't fucking remember a single thing.

Fuck you, Mark Twain, for not making any fucking sense.

Fuck self-healing. And fuck muggle books, while we are at it.

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

I pushed the blonde head further into my lap, "Put your fucking head down, and suck my fucking cock, you whore."

All she responded was a whine. I smirked. I love it when all they can fucking do is whine. I love it when they do what I ask of them.

I grabbed a fist full of hair, bobbing her down onto my dick. Over and over. Faster and harder.

She gaged but I pushed harder. Let her breathe, of course. I'm not a monster. I have... some angel-like qualities. The devil was an angel once, right?

I was grunting loudly,  "Your slutty mouth can't take all of it, hmm?"

She attempted to shake her head but the only sound was a muffled sob. She was crying. Poor thing, my cock was too big for her. I was right.

Fuck. Her tears. Her tears turned me on more. My cock got harder if it was even possible. I jerked her farther onto me.

"Fucking cry. Cry because of how big I am. Yes, fuck." I threw my head back in pleasure.

I was close. "Do you want me to fill your dirty little throat with my cum, hm? Is that what you want?"

I jerked her head up, "Answer me."

"Yes, please." She gasped, completely out of breath, "Fill my throat with your cum."

I pushed her back down. I wasn't being gentle at all. I needed this. A weekly release by some slag in the hospital was exactly what I needed.

A strong, forceful orgasm ripped through my body, "Mm, fuck-."

She gulped my fluids down as they left my body, "Ah. Ah, swallow. That's it. All of it."

After I cleaned up, I lit the end of a cigarette, inhaling the toxic chemicals and exhaling the smoke that came after it.

She scoffed,  "You can't smoke in here. It's a hospital."  

Sarcastically, my head searched on the wall, "I don't see a no-smoking sign? Do you?"

"That's because we are in a supply closet." She straightens up her uniform, "What was your name again?"

I moved closer to the small window in the corner of the room, "Don't pretend like you don't know who I am," I sneered. "Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

She laughed, "I just wanted to hear you say it. My friends will never believe me when I tell them that I suck-."