seventy two pt 1

"It was nice while it lasted, right?"

"Yeah... it was nice while it lasted."

please review trigger warnings before reading.
i had a lot of hopes for this chapter/ more content but i didn't like it & need to move on
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙
M A R C H
St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂 𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂 𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

"I understand that it might be hard to trust someone new," she stated. "And it's also my understanding that you have been through the worst of everyone in the group. That's why you were the first person on my list."

"What?" I drew my lower lip between my teeth anxiously before speaking, "Who told you that? My parents? I don't think I'm the worst of everyone. I try not to here to compare my struggles with the others. Lydia's parents are mental incapable. Theo and Blaise only have one parent and Draco is not far behind them both with his fathers sentencing."

She shifted her glasses upwards on her nose, "I never have talked to your parents before, Miss. Kingsley-."

I highly doubt that, but for a second I believed it. I immediately interrupted her, "You can call me Marley."

"Okay, Marley," she smiled at me. "You don't have to tell me everything but you can trust me. I'm not here to harm you."

"It's just that the last time I opened up to a therapist," my face twisted into frustration. "He turned out to be something that he wasn't. And she killed herself in front of me."

Mary scribbled something on her notepad and then looked up at me. "Do you feel responsible for... what happened? With Millicent?"

"It was my fault," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "The whole reason why she was.. doing those things was because she was obsessed with me. So, even when everyone says it wasn't or isn't my fault, I know it is in some way."