𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

please read trigger warnings before reading!!!

a/n: surprise chapter & it is a long one.

DM chapter next.

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𓆙

Draco sat quietly on my bed while I shoved things into a large bag for fall break

Draco sat quietly on my bed while I shoved things into a large bag for fall break. The note from my parents on the blanket next to him. I've never seen him so relaxed in my bed before- it was weird. Knowing that Draco Malfoy was my boyfriend.

A good weird. I think. It seemed as if he was the only person who wanted me to be happy.

I didn't mean to blow up the way I did in the boys' room. It's weird how you can feel the heartbreak in your chest when something hurts your feelings. And what Theodore said... really fucking hurt.

"Kins?" He waved his arms at me, "Don't shut me out. Please. We need to talk about what you said."

"Not right now, Draco." I moved to the other side of my wardrobe, placing my things onto the dresser and cleaning up. "I have to go home."

"When you come back, I mean. We need to talk about it. You can't bottle up feelings like that and then blow up when you get upset."

I nodded slowly. There would only be two reasons why my parents pulled me from Hogwarts a week early They were planning some stupid investor bullshit and I needed to be there for. Or, something happened with my brother.

"Hey, look at me," Draco tilted my chin up to meet his gaze. "Don't let it get to you. Okay?"

My eyes still stayed down."Okay."

He was quiet for so long that I finally had to look up, he wasn't going to let me go until I listened. 

"You have me now," he said with a soft, small smile.  "I'll help you through this. We will find a potion ingredient that works with your blood type and allergy, okay?"