thirty-three

a/n: the beginning of this chapter is gory and slightly disgusting if you don't like reading about blood sOOoOoOoo.... you know the drill..

sorry for the late update i actually fell asleep last night for once #whatislife

Please read the trigger warnings before reading this chapter

𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙
𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆
𓆙━━━━━━━━━━━━━𓆙

The first night I ever slept with a girl close to me I had a horrible nightmare

The first night I ever slept with a girl close to me I had a horrible nightmare. The first time I ever let a girl rest in my bed.. or even linger overnight.. was Marley. And sadly.. the torturous nightmare I had was regarding her.

I was in the shadows of some type of ill-lit basement. She was bound to a hard, thick cement wall with massive chains around her anklebones and wrist. Twisted her body restrained with ropes that viably cutting at her in.

Crying intensely with blood and blisters all over her skin. She was wearing a sports bra and running shorts that came above her knee - she wasn't completely naked. Although I could feel myself cringing at her half-naked body- a sight that belonged to me.

"Please," Marley wept. Blood was trickling down her torso from a deep gash. "Don't do this, please. I promise... I don't want this."

She shrieked when he got near her again. "I won't tell anyone. I promise," she screamed again. "Stop! Stop it! No!"

She shook her head as he covered what looked like... animal blood against her mouth. She coughed it up, spitting it into the floor—blood mixed with the contents of her stomach. "Please. I- I can't do this."

The moon was nearly at its peak, shining down brightly from the small window on the roof above where she was. Her nails visibly got longer- her skin peeling away like a banana.

She became more aggressive minute by minute. Silvia-like substance oozed out of the side of her mouth along with the drops of animal blood that she lapped up with her tongue.

Her bones started to clasp at the joints of her body. Breaking notably one by one- her body convulsing and Marley's voice screaming in the room. She expanded to a more towering figure, growing into a deeper animalistic appearance.

A slimy unusual production of skin developed across her. Unfamiliar patches of fur appeared on her- modifying underneath and down her torso promptly and darkly thick.

A jawline building swiftly as a choking, obscure more muscular tissue formed along with her ears becoming extra-pointy- stretching up facing the back.

She was crying vigorously. More than I have ever seen or heard from her. I wanted to help her but I couldn't. She was attempting to struggle but, there was no use. She was progressing to transform even if she fought it.